Obliviate

I OWN NOTHING!! THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE AND ALL ITS CHARACHERS BELONG TO J. K. ROWLING!! :-)

So because the last chapter was so short, I'm gonna post a new chapter :) I hope you like it! Pretty please, comment and vote for my story! It inspires me and makes me so happy to see a new comment or vote! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13 - Obliviate

DRACO’S POV

Wait… What the hell was she doing now? She was following the Weasel out of the Great Hall. Why would she need to talk to him? I had noticed something was going on at their table. The redheaded girl, Ginny, had been yelling happily about something. Her and Potter were now snogging, without realising their two friends had left them.

         “Draco, baby, are you even listening to me?” whined Astoria from beside me.

         “Shut it Greengrass. No I am not listening to you! I couldn’t care less about what you think or say!” I yelled.

         “Yes! Draco’s back!” I heard Co triumphantly exclaim. I looked at him and sent him a smirk. He replied with a thumb up.

         “Baby! Why are you saying that?” cried Astoria, whilst gripping my shirt.

         “Don’t call me baby.” I sneered, “Greengrass, you’re a slut. I don’t ever want to talk to you again.” I then removed her hands from my shirt and stood up, following Hermione and Ron. I saw them standing outside under a big tree by the Black Lake. I hid behind a bush, close enough to hear their conversation.

         “Listen Hermione. I’ve been thinking a lot lately. I know I broke up with you, and I know I told you not to speak to me again, until you figured out your feelings,” Weasley began. Wait, she needed to figure out some feelings? What feelings? Why didn’t I know anything about this? Weasel continued, “But I miss you. Sweetheart, please come back to me.” He begged. He seriously begged to get Hermione back? But she wouldn’t! Not after everything that had been going on between the two of us. I felt pretty confident about this matter. Hermione walked up close to Ron.

         “Ron… I can’t. I… I don’t love you anymore.” She stuttered, “Even if I did, I’m not sure I would get back together with you, not after you cheated on me. I have absolutely no confidence in you anymore. I can’t trust you.”

         “Yes you can. I promise you I won’t ever do that again! Hermione I love you!”

         “Sure, you say that now. But what about the next time Lavender throws herself at you?”

         “I don’t care about Lav… I love you!”

         “But…” Hermione was cut off. Weasley had leaned down to kiss her. I clenched my fists at this. It made me sick to my stomach, seeing him kiss her like that. He was not allowed to do that! He had lost every right to kiss her the second he kissed that Lavender girl.

But what made me even angrier was, Hermione didn’t pull away from him. On the contrary, she ran her hands up his chest and ended up tangling her fingers in his hair. He pulled her closer by putting his hands on her waist. I felt my stomach clench and jealousy awoke in me. I was about to run up to them and pull them from each other, when Hermione finally pulled away herself.

         “Ron…” she said, out of breath.

         “I love you Hermione,” he repeated, “and I know you love me too. No one can kiss like that without meaning it.” He chuckled. Hermione stepped out of his arms.