Never Got That Far

Everything belongs to J.K.Rowling - except for plot

Sorry it took so long. I was travelling again, this time home. After a three week vacation in Minnesota, it was time to go home again. But now I FINALLY had time to write! :) I hope you like this chapter, it took a while for me to plan and figure out. and let me just say... THERE IS ONLY 3 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT!!! (Not including this one!) So we are almost at the end! :) 

REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER HP-FANFIC: Karolyn Bouvier: A Girl With a Secret! :) It'll make me very happy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 26 - Never Got That Far

HERMIONES POV

Sitting in the arms of my love, looking at the water, I finally felt safe. Ginny was already sleeping, after the day we’d had, she was tired, and she wanted to give us some privacy. Every five seconds I felt Draco’s lips on my head, my cheek or my own lips. He couldn’t seem to let me out of his sight; I believe he was scared I would leave again. All though I had assured him I would never leave his side again, he didn’t quite believe me. City lights surrounded us, and, even though it was late, the streets still buzzed with excitement, happiness, friendships and love. I gave Draco’s hand a tiny squeeze and leaned my head on his shoulder. Again I felt his lips as they pressed lightly to the top of my head. Butterflies flew around in my stomach, as I thought about the wonderful things we had experienced together. I suddenly remembered something he had said earlier, and sat up straight. Draco immediately looked alarmed.

         “What’s wrong, love?” he asked with no attempt to hide the sudden panic in his voice. I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

         “Is it really true?” I asked. A look of confusion spread over Draco’s face and he frowned.

         “Is what true?”

         “I just thought of something you said earlier.”

         “Well, I said a lot of things earlier.” Draco laughed and seemed to relax a tiny bit more, but he was still pretty tensed up, I don’t think he’d relax again until he knew no more dangers were out there.

         “You said something to Lucius,” I tried to remember his exact words, “I think it was something like, ‘Love happens, I can’t control it…” Draco cut me off with a kiss.

         “I’ve been in love with you since I saw you the first time.” He breathed in the middle of the kiss. I smiled and opened up for him. Every kiss with Draco was like our first. The fiery passion I felt deep down cursing through my body, never seemed to stop. The butterflies in my stomach fluttered freely around my whole body, and I always ended up lightheaded and out-of-breath. This was no exception. When our tongues met I moaned in pleasure; I had missed this so much during the past weeks. It had been torture not being close to Draco, and I needed to make up for the lost time. But it wasn’t going to be here, not in full display in Sydney. I slowly drew away from him, the kiss left not only me, but him as well, slightly breathless.

         “So is it true?” I wondered aloud, Draco smirked and looked at the sky before returning his gaze to me.

         “Yes. I knew you’d be the one for me. Even as an eleven-year-old girl with big front teeth and frizzy hair, you were beautiful.” I giggled and ran my fingers through his shaggy hair. He needed a haircut pretty bad.

         “What about now?” I asked. He looked down at me; his grey eyes sparkled from the streetlights.

         “Now? With smaller teeth and still kind of frizzy hair you’re beautiful. The most gorgeous girl I have ever laid eyes on. No one can compare to you.” He whispered and leaned down to kiss me. I turned my cheek to him, and he looked at me with confusion painted on his face.