2

I did not know where I was because my eyes were still covered. The only thing good that happened was that I could pull myself together while we rode to god knows where. I had promised myself that when I was able to see again I would just grab my little brother and run away. I would save us! I was not going to lose someone I love...again.

The place I was walking on made a weird hollow sound and I could smell the scent of smoke and something else – something metallic.

Suddenly I heard a door opening and I was pushed inside slightly. When the door closed I was pushed again and now... onto my knees. I could not even react probably because suddenly there was light in my eyes again.

For a second I needed to adjust my gaze to the brightness until I realized that I was in an office. It was a rather small one, decorated in dark brown colors. A big chandelier was hanging from the ceiling, filling the room with a warm light.

In front of me was a man sitting on a big, black chair in front of a desk. He had slicked back, dark hair and wore a suit that looked like the cufflinks only were worth my whole apartment.

He had a handsome face but he looked at me and brother with cold eyes. From behind me I saw someone approaching the man in front of me. He was small and had black, short hair. His face was framed by two big eyes and bushy eyebrows.

When he reached the guy at the desk he bent down and whispered something into his ear.

When he was finished he pulled himself up again and the other one put his elbows on the table and placed his chin on his hands. With a stone cold face he firstly eyed me and then my little brother who was kneeling next to me and was held down by the cute looking boy named Baekhyun.

''So you stole my money.'' The man on the chair noted.

''I –'' Mark tried to explain but he was cut off again.

''You know what happens when you steal money from me?'' he asked again, now with a louder voice.

I felt cold sweat running down my spine and it did not help me to know that the other three guys were standing right behind me. On the other hand it did not matter: I would never let someone come for my little brother.

''Hey!'' I announced with as much force as possible. ''I don't know who you are but I won't let you threaten Mark!''

''Oh... Is that so?'' the guy asked with a lower voice and stood up. With slow paces he walked towards us and my first instinct was to crawl over to Mark but someone was pushing me still down from behind.

He kneeled down in front of my brother and I felt panic rising inside of me.
''Kyungsoo told me that you took my money and bought something with it.'' The guy said and held out his pale hand.

Unwillingly and with a shocked face Mark reached out into his pockets and fished out two plane tickets.

He gave it to the man in front of him.

''1523 dollars... so my drugs get paid back with two plane tickets to Vancouver... interesting...You know that I can't let you go away with this...''

When the words reached my ears I felt like someone had hit me in the face.

''D- drugs?'' I got out while trying to look into Mark's eyes but he was eying ground with an ashamed expression on his face.

''It seems like you had no idea about his little sideline?'' the man asked with an amused face and turned around to face me.

I needed to swallow the tears that had formed in my throat. Did Mark really sell drugs for those shady people? I could not believe it.

''What should we do with them, boss?'' I suddenly heard a familiar voice. It was Mr. Perfect who was now approaching his ''boss'' and came out from behind us.