6

The events of last night were still haunting my mind. After Sehun and Chanyeol had left the apartment, Mark and I had decided to open up to Johnny while eating the pizza.

He had listened carefully and tried to progress what exactly had happened to us. At first he was determined to go to the police until I explained that our organs would be long gone before they could even do anything about it. It was also clear that the police would never do anything against the mafia. Johnny was also agreeing with me that Mark needed to continue school and offered us to bring us leftovers from the bar I had worked at so that we could at least have something for dinner.

He also offered me to take care of Mark, to take him to his apartment so that he could live there. I was glad about that because the boys knew where we lived and it would be safer for Mark to be somewhere they did not know about. So now I was all alone, without a job, without a family.

When I arrived at the head quarter the next day I was surprised that no one was in the gym. When I stepped out with a confused face I saw Kyungsoo heading towards me.

''Here you are! We were waiting for you to join our meeting.'' He informed me and I was actually really surprised by the sound of his voice. It was smooth and reminded me of warm chocolate.

''Oh, no one told me so.'' I explained to Kyungsoo.

''As expected from them...'' He stated with a sigh filled with annoyance.

We walked our way towards Suho's office and when we chimed in all of the heads in the room turned towards us.

''Ms. Lee, we have waited for you.'' Suho announced with a strong voice. He sat in his black, big chair and smoked a cigarette.

''Sorry, but I was not informed about the meeting.'' I tried to defend myself and shifted my gaze towards Chanyeol who was avoiding my eyes by looking grumpily at the desk he was sitting at.

After that I turned my head and was greeted with two black orbs that were filled with nothing but emptiness. Sehun's eyes looked straight into mine. For a second I was caught off guard and everything in my body felt tense and unreal until Suho announced: ''Sit down.''

So I did. I took a seat next to Baekhyun, who was smiling cheekily at me. Did the others tell him what happened yesterday?

''So...'' Suho was ripping me out of my thoughts.

''Yixing is back in Seoul.'' He added and extinguished the cigarette in his hand.

''It's true. He and his people checked in at Incheon last night.'' Kyungsoo confirmed.

I did not really know who Yixing and his people were but the others seemed really familiar with him.

''We should take action as fast as possible.'' Sehun declared with his low voice.

''We will. We will surprise him at his casino later this week and take back what is mine – and fortunately we have a secret ace in our sleeve...'' Suho turned his head and was now looking at... me.

''You will come with us and coordinate us: a simple task that even you can do. Sit and look. Nothing more.'' He said and put on a threatening smile.

''Sorry, but what are we even talking about?'' I asked because I was really confused.

''Why bother our boss with it? Maybe Chanyeol could tell you in private... since you two are so close'' Suddenly Baekhyun interfered into the conversation. Even though he was still smiling cutely, there was still a spark of jealousy in his eyes. What a tease!

If only he knew that Chanyeol was angry at me for the thing that I did yesterday. Even though I should have looked out for Chanyeol in this moment, my eyes strangely searched for Sehun who had not given any reaction towards Baekhyun's statement. He was sitting there, legs crossed, looking beautiful and strangely stiff like a statue.

''Baekhyun is right, you guys should proceed your business and explain our temporary trainee about Yixing and the other important stuff!'' Suho noted with a loud voice and moved his hand in a manner that meant that we should walk out of the room.

We stood up and bowed down before we walked towards the door.

''Oh and boys!'' Suddenly Suho yelled before we could exit the room.

When we turned around he was smiling a little bit uncomfortably: ''Please bring Cat downstairs to Ten, her outfit is a compelling case that only he can solve!''