16

Warning: this chapter contains violent acts and blood !

The ropes that were tied around my ankles and hands made my skin burn from the friction. Taeyong, Doyoung and Jaehyun were the ones who took Tiffany out of the room.

''What have you done to her?'' I asked angrily. Concluding from the way she looked she had not given out any information voluntarily.

''We did not hurt her. She just ran away into the night when she was confronted...'' Minseok said with a weird voice that sounded like he felt some empathy for her.

''Well, but that does not mean that we will spare you like that.'' Jongdae added and smiled.

''It is weird that they send out a woman like her for a mission, don't you agree, boss?'' Jongin asked and still looked at me with that dangerous flicker in his eyes.

''It is... who are you that they send you out for getting the USB-Stick?'' Yixing asked me and kneeled down to look straight into my face. I did not want to answer. I would not answer. After a few moments past he sighed in annoyance.

''So you don't want to answer, hm?''

I shook my head, trying to look confident but I was sure that the fear was written in my eyes. Yixing's dimples were showing on his face again because he was smiling smugly at me.

''Why don't we get it out of you then? Boys...'' He suddenly ordered. Jongin reached out for something behind the desk and swung it dangerously from one side to the other. It was a baseball bat. Would they beat me up now? I was never beat up when I was younger nor did I ever have a fistfight with someone and Jongin was a really muscular guy, I would die with only one stroke! I am sorry Mark; I am sorry that I could not protect you or fly you home...
Yixing was still kneeling down so he could look at my distorted face that was trembling in fear. It made him happy to see my like that.

''Mark my words, sweetheart: I am a man with no soft heart.'' He whispered and then stood up.

Jongin lunged out and I closed my eyes. Dear god, please protect my little brother from all harm!

But there was neither a stroke nor anything else, only a sound that reminded me of the opening of a door. When I slowly opened my eyes I realized who had entered the office. Sehun was standing in the doorframe, panting and holding his chest.

''Sehun...'' Jongdae said with total surprise in his voice. What was he doing here?

''Let her go, now!'' he demanded, gasping for air in-between the words. I was stunned.

Slowly Yixing walked towards Sehun, circling him. I could see sweat dripping down Sehun's temples and his eyes were flickering from nervousness.

''You are not aiming for your gun... are you afraid that we will kill her if you do?'' Yixing asked.

When Sehun did not answer a smile appeared on Yixing's face that I could not interpret.

''I am tired of counting how often Suho and you have tried to take away what belongs to me. It's time to get my revenge, don't you think?'' he asked and then he turned around again to face Jongin who was still hovering over my head with the baseball bat.

''Start.'' Yixing ordered in a conceited tone. Again the feeling of angst and sadness rushed through my body. I was afraid but at least happy that Sehun was here so that I was not all alone in this terrible moment. Jongin lunged out again and I closed my eyes.

''No!'' was the last thing coming out of Sehun's mouth before I heard the disgusting sound of something cracking... but there was no pain.

Confused I opened my eyes and saw that someone had thrown himself in front of me and that someone was... Sehun. Jongin had hit him right in the face and now there was blood running out of his nose.