15 [SPECIAL]

SEHUN'S POV

The cold night air was coming in from the window. It was summer but why was I freezing? It was so cold. My hands were shaking, I felt like suffocating. Se Na... oh god, Se Na...

I could hear Suho arguing with the others inside of my ear.

''We need to save her boss, please!'' Chanyeol's dark voice was the first one I noticed. He sounded like he was drowning. Was he crying? I had never seen or hear Chanyeol cry...

''She is just a girl for fucks sake, Chanyeol, she is probably already dead!'' Baekhyun was the next one to complain. Dead... Lee Se Na was... dying right now?

''Baekhyun is right, you should come here and we will think of a different plan...'' Suho claimed with a sigh.

''But – but – boss, ugh!'' Chanyeol complained while sobbing uncontrollably.

''Stop crying, Chanyeol, we can get her brothers organs!'' Baekhyun cheerfully announced.

Why was everything so blurry? There was something wet running down my cheeks. Had Chanyeol infected me too with his ugly sobbing...? But my heart... why was my heart aching so much? It was a long time ago since I had really ''felt'' something. I did not want her to die. I wanted her to stay in Seoul... by my side... I wanted her to share a meal with me like she did in her small kitchen and I wanted her to sleep peacefully next to me like in that one night. These weird feelings I never had disgusted me but showed me something.

''I am going.'' I said and tried to wipe away the tears.

''What – what are you talking about?'' Suho asked with a confused tone in his voice.

''I will save her!'' I answered and opened the door of my car.

''SEHUN! NO YOU WILL NOT!'' now my boss screamed which made my eardrum almost burst. But I did not listen, I went out into the night.

''WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, SEHUN!?'' Chanyeol shouted with confusion in his voice.

''SEHUN, I DARE YOU - HEY!'' was the last thing I could make out from Suho's voice before I threw the earpiece into the bushes.