34

''Mark, Mark where are you!?'' I screamed in panic when I walked through the masses of old cars and discarded metal. The location P. had send me from Marks phone was a scrap-yard and far away from the city centre. It was dark and every step I took felt like a stroke in my bones.

''Mark, Johnny?!'' I screamed again but there was no answer, only the sounds of the night. After running around crying, I noticed a small, wooden cottage at the very back of the scrap-yard. With a sigh of relief I ran towards it and was surprised that the door was unlocked. I walked in and was greeted by a warmth that I had not expected. The wooden cottage was rather big inside and plastered with a dark red carpet and a fireplace: It looked beautiful and inviting... until I saw my little brother and my best friend sitting in the middle of it, tied to chairs and their mouths taped.

''Oh my god.'' I got out with a sob and ran towards both of them. I fell on my knees and quickly removed the duct tape from their lips.

''I am here, little brother, I am here – it's going to be okay.'' I cried out and put my arms around Mark who was breathing heavily from the shock.

''Cat...'' Johnny suddenly whispered with fear in his voice. In that moment I noticed it... someone had opened the door. With one jolt I turned around and pulled out my gun so that I could protect us. P. was standing in the doorway, leaning onto his walking stick and smiling creepily at me.

''You are such a feisty lady. I told you to come without your gun...'' he mumbled with a pinch of anger in his voice. With slow steps he walked towards us...

''STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY!'' I screamed, engaging my weapon and holding it closer to me.

''We could have sorted this matter out in a peaceful way but it seems that you are not willing to obey me... give me the USB-Stick...'' he then demanded, still coming closer to us. Fuck, the stick! Where did I put the USB-Stick...? Was it in my jacket or – oh no... oh no! The stick was at Sehun's. I was in such a hurry and panic about someone hurting my brother and best friend that I forgot to think about anything else!

''CAT!'' suddenly Johnny screamed but before I could turn around I already felt something heavy hitting my head and everything around me turned dark.

****

Sehun's POV

''20th January 2010, explain it to me.'' Sehun stated and throw the USB-Stick onto Suho's desk, where Kyungsoo was sitting at. He and Baekhyun were at the headquarters and Sehun had decided to join them and sort out the things that had happened. He was angry, sad but most importantly... confused. He did not have a laptop at home because he only used his phone for important things so he brought the stick here. Kyungsoo took it and looked at it for a few seconds but did not say anything... he just put it into the laptop in front of him.

''Where did you get that from?'' Baekhyun asked bewildered.

''Cat came to me and gave me the stick while freaking out about something that had happened to her parents in 2010...''

''No wonder that she did...'' Kyungsoo suddenly mumbled and Sehun could see that his dark eyes had grown bigger while he was staring at the screen in front of him. Sehun and Baekhyun quickly walked behind Kyungsoo to see what he had found. While Sehun skimmed the document in front of him, he felt his heart slowly dropping into his guts. Suddenly everything that Cat had said came back into his mind: '' But I can never get my family back because you killed them''

And there it stood, right in front of his eyes: Sehun had been involved in killing Mr. and Mrs. Lee... Cat's parents.

''I remember it hazily; it was a minor job but I am sure that it was one of the missions where Yixing had brought his friends to help us... here it stands: Zhang Yixing and his co-helpers.'' Kyungsoo suddenly ripped Sehun out of his thoughts.

''You are right; he often brought these masked people with him to our missions... whenever they were with us it was one of them who did the killing... I remember that I never got a chance to kill when we were with them...'' Baekhyun added quickly. That was enough gibberish!

''I need to find Cat and explain it to her!'' Sehun got out with panic in his voice and was about to go but Kyungsoo impeded him: ''Wait, Sehun. Cat must have got the USB-Stick from someone.,,''

''...and that someone is Yixing.'' Baekhyun finished the sentence. Sehun wanted to say something. He wanted to tell them that he loved Cat and the only thing he needed right now was to find closure with her... but then his phone started to ring. In hopes that it was Cat who was calling him he got out his phone and was happy to see her name on the display.

''Hey, Cat, I –'' he started off but then a dark voice cut him off: ''Yixing is in prison so I give you 5 hours until you or his people show up with my USB-Stick.''

''P.?'' Sehun asked in disbelief. He felt panic rise in his bones and fear rushing through his veins.

''If not, Ms. Cat and her little friends will die.''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: P. does not call Yixing or Suho because they are in prison and the only people he can contact who have a connection to Cat are the gang members saved in her phone -> hence he calls Sehun :)