29

''Sehun, you are driving too fast!'' I screeched and tried to calm Sehun down who drove extremely over the tempo limit.

''Suho hyung went all by himself; if we don't hurry up we will have no chance of seeing him alive again.'' Sehun explained and I could see the tension and worry on his face. Suho was important to him; he was the only person that Sehun considered real family. Baekhyun was sitting in the backseat, still crying and shaking from all the pressure that had come down onto him.

Sehun parked the car a few meters away from Yixing's mansion. Right now the enormous building looked much different from the last time I saw it; there were no lights, no people and everything was covered in the darkness of the night. We jumped out of the car, got our guns out and ran through the gate that was in front of the dooryard. I could literally feel the adrenaline rushing through my veins and my heart pounding like mad... I was afraid because Suho was alone and probably in a confused state of mind.

''Wait a second...'' Baekhyun suddenly exclaimed and stopped in his tracks. Sehun and I also paused and now I could see it clearly; two people were standing directly in front of the main door. When I noticed that one of them was outstandingly tall and slender I realized who it was.

''P...'' I noted and surprised the two people who stood a few meters away from us. They turned around and now I was hundred percent sure; P. and his legman Yuta.

''What a surprise to see you guys here!'' P. exclaimed and smiled brightly at us. I don't know why but my instincts told me that something was wrong; that this guy was not as nice as he was presenting himself and it was not just because he was one of the most feared gangsters in the world... there was something else...

''It seems like you want to visit Yixing; we tried it too but it seems like he is busy with some more... serious stuff.'' P. added with a fishy undertone in his voice that made me even more nervous. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

''We need to go.'' Sehun only stated and grabbed my hand so that he could drag me into the mansion.

The door was wide open and no one stood in front of it so we just entered. The darkness that surrounded us made it hard to see but it gave me a sense of comfort. It was not like the other time when I was here: There were no people in glittering dresses, dancing and drinking wine. It was empty, cold and abandoned... or at least that's what we thought. We walked further through the dark, trying to make our way, until Baekhyun suddenly got out a ''listen!''

I stopped in my tracks and pricked up my ears. I could make out some muffled screams that came from above us and quickly realized that there was only one room that would be directly located above our heads.

''Yixing's office!'' I got out and without any hesitation we proceeded our way the best we could.

After five more minutes we were finally at the office. Baekhyun, Sehun and I held our guns protectively in front of us. I whispered ''one...two...three'' and then kicked in the door with a massive amount of strength. The door flew open and what I saw then was not surprising but still left me breathless. The office was encased by a soft light and Suho was standing in the middle of the room, pointing his gun towards Yixing, who was coolly leaning onto his desk. Yixing's gang members were all around the office, pointing their guns towards Suho. The only one who was mindlessly standing in the room was Chanyeol; his eyes were wide open and staring directly at us. It took me a second to realize that he was not on our side anymore but once my brain processed it, I became angry and frustrated.

''well, well... it seems like the party is getting bigger and bigger.'' Yixing suddenly noted with an amused tone in his voice. When Suho noticed that someone had entered the room he turned around in confusion.

''What are you guys doing here?'' he asked.

''No, hyung, what are you doing here?'' Baekhyun fired back with a tearful voice.

''Can't you see, Baekhyun? He wants the USB-Stick.'' Jongdae explained while twirling his gun around his fingers. Just now I realized of how many people Yixing's gang consisted of. They were eight, including Yixing and Chanyeol and we were four, Kyungsoo excluded.

''Jongdae is right, I am not leaving until I have that USB in my hands.'' Suho explained and turned around again to look at Yixing.

''I don't care about the members I lost to you, I only care about the money you took away from me.'' He added with a shaky voice and nervously changed his gaze between Chanyeol and Yixing.

''I see'' Yixing said with a sigh. ''But even if you shoot me, you will never get the USB-Stick – you will only die yourself.''

But Suho did not care, he let his weapon latch and with that all the others also reached out for the trigger. I did not know where to aim because they were so many; Jongin, Minseok, Jongdae, Taeyong, Jaehyun and Doyoung...

''Hyung, let's go home... please'' Sehun tried to convince Suho to stop his dangerous behavior but Suho only shook his head.

''I am sorry, Sehun...'' was the last thing coming from his lips.

''HYUNG, DON'T!'' Baekhyun screamed and for a second I really thought that we were going to slaughter each other but something interrupted us. There was no sound, no movement... only soft, blue light flickering into the room. We all needed a few seconds to process what exactly was happening until I was the first one to get it out. My vision was blurry and my thoughts were running in high-speed.

''Cops...''

Before we could even move, the door was kicked in. I don't know why but Sehun pulled me into his arms like he was trying to protect me from any harm that was going to come our way but soon after that he needed to let me go. Five policemen crashed the office; they wore military clothes and held massive machineguns in front of themselves.

''Hands up!'' one of the policemen screamed and I instantly did what he said. Everyone let their guns fall onto the ground. I was trembling and felt the tears rise inside of my eyes; what was happening...?

''Zhang Yixing and Kim Junmyeon; You are under arrest for operating organized crime, illegally collecting personal data and blackmailing, trafficking drugs and organs, manslaughter and murder. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.'' A loud and stable voice was echoing through the office which was followed by an; ''arrest them''.

Everything happened so fast... two policemen each walked towards Yixing and Suho and put handcuffs on them. It was so weird seeing my boss, who I had always remembered as an obstinate, strong person giving no resistance at all. The moment the two policemen lead him away he did not even look our way; he let his head hang low. Yixing on the other hand did not seem affected by the slightest bit. When the other two policemen dragged him out of the office he only nodded his head towards his members and left with a silent smile on his lips. Everything ended in chaos. There were screams, complaints and questions thrown at the policemen.

''Who did it? Who pressed the charges? WHO!?'' Baekhyun shouted with tears running down his face. I could see Sehun trying to comfort him but his own face was plastered with sadness and fear.

''It was an anonymous caller, Sir.'' Was the last thing I heard from the policemen who was left until he vanished through the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am like... so excited for the repac T.T can't wait...