25

WARNING!This chapter involves the mentioning of DRUGS! - the issue mentioned is very serious and not comparable with fiction!! Read at your own risk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Ten I am going to kill you...'' I grumbled while I was trying to keep up with the boys who were walking way ahead of me. I still could not believe that he paired up every single outfit of mine with a pair of 15 centimeter high heels. Right now we were walking down a road near a wooded area, approximately an hour away from the city.

''Why is P.'s club in such a deserted area?'' I asked Kyungsoo when I finally caught up with them.

''The dodgiest deals are made hear and the police needs to drive a long way if they are on to something.'' He answered and that's when I realized that this P. guy must really be someone you should be aware of.

The club was a big wooden hut, hidden in the depths of the trees and bushes. Bright, flashing lights were coming out of the dark and loud music was blasting through the whole forest area.

''Let's talk about the plan again.'' Suho then announced before we entered through the big, black gate that was towering over us.

''Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Sehun and I are going to drug Yixing and his gang in the sneakiest way possible. Cat will watch out so that no one is going to detect us. Jongin is the only one who does not drink which means that he is going to bring Yixing back to his car. Chanyeol will wait outside and notify us when they have passed him then we will hunt them down and bam! The USB-Stick is ours! Even Jongin cannot keep up with six people against him.'' He explained with a smug expression on his face and got out a little bottle with a clear liquid out of his blazer, just to shake it happily in his hands. Even though I had heard about the plan before I was still not agreeing with it.

''I think it's a little bit cowardly of us to drug them... it's just wrong.'' I voiced my opinion.

''Cat, you should have learned it by now; No one is playing fair in this game and neither should you.'' Suho answered condescendingly. I hushed my voice after this. I did not want him to think that I was still the same person that I was four months ago.

''And don't forget to turn on your earpieces, we need to contact Chanyeol and oh – no drinking, our clear minds will be our biggest strength, okay?'' he added with a serious tone in his voice and we all approved with a: ''yes, boss!''

Right, I have not seen Chanyeol for a couple of hours now. He had told Suho that he would come separately. He was a part of the plan but somehow it felt like he was in another dimension for the last couple of months.

We walked through the big gate and were greeted by two big, muscular men that were standing in front of the entrance. Suho took the invitation card out of his pocket and the men let us through without saying anything. It was pitch-dark inside and all I could see were green lights flashing from one corner to the other.

When we walked further to the inside I almost tripped over my own feet because it was so hard to see where I was walking on because of my skyscraper-like high heel but someone had caught me by my arm. When I turned around I could make out that it was Sehun.

''S-Sorry.'' I screamed against the loud music. I was sure that my heart was pounding but the basses were covering it up... Sehun let me go without saying anything and we continued our walk. While walking I searched through the masses of people and could see Jongin on the dance floor. Other than that I could not make out someone else from his gang in this short time. We reached a more isolated area of the club where it was more silent. In front of us was a big, golden chair that almost looked like a throne. An elderly man sat on it and I was sure that he was the one who I had seen in front of our headquarter a few months ago... P. Next to him was the man who had accompanied him the other day. I think P. had called him Yuta. His longish, black hair was falling in front of his sharp face and he looked at us with a blank expression.

''What a surprise to see you here...'' P. said and stood up from his chair, supporting his skinny body on the cane he held in his right hand. He was as tall as I remembered him, even taller than Chanyeol was.

''Thank you for the invitation, we are really happy to be here.'' Suho only said with the fake smile he could pull off so perfectly.

''You think I would come back to Seoul and throw a party without you and your friends?'' P. asked and his eyes shifted towards me.

''What a beautiful, young woman... I really like your taste.'' He added with a weird, seductive tone in his raspy voice that made me shiver. Suho did not say anything to that. No one did. We bowed down in front of him and went into the masses of people. I had already spotted Jongdae and Minseok talking with some girls at the bar, their backs turned away from their drinks.

''Let's start.'' Suho then said as loud as he could. We nodded and turned our earpieces on. I walked away inconspicuously and made my way towards the toilets behind the bar. From here I had the perfect outlook on anything and it was not as loud as in the middle of the dance floor.

It was easy... maybe too easy. It almost seemed like Yixing's gang members were purposely not paying attention to their drinks. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo swiftly poured their liquid into their drinks without them even turning around. Sehun did not even need any instructions from me because Taeyong left his drink on a little table before joining Jongin on the dance floor. I looked through the masses to try to find the other members but it seemed that they were not even in the club.

''I think his new members are not here...'' I mumbled.

''I know... but what is with Yixing? He definitely needs to be here...'' Suho's voice rang in my ears.

Yixing... where was he? I looked through the whole club but just could not find him... until I decided to walk a little bit. My eyes spotted him a few minutes later in the isolated area were P. sat on his little throne. Yixing was next to him, smiling and nodding to whatever the old geezer was telling him. Yixing looked good in his all black suit and his perfectly cut hair... I was asking myself why they were talking so comfortable with each other... almost like they were old friends or something... Suddenly Yixing's eyes shifted away from P. and his gaze turned towards... me.

''He is with P.'' I mumbled and turned away quickly in the hope that he had not seen me but it was too late.

''Cat!'' I heard his angelic voice ringing behind me. I could feel my heart starting to race faster than a rollercoaster. When I turned around I was met by Yixing's beautiful face.

''Oh, shit!'' Baekhyun's voice echoed in my ear.

''What a surprise to see you here, it seems like you are still working as a gangster.'' He cheerfully noted and took a sip from the drink that he was holding in his right hand. He was trying to intimidate me... but why should I be afraid? I was strong, I was good trained, I had my gun... there was no reason to be afraid of him anymore.

''I told you that I am the most diabolic person you will ever meet.'' I said with a straight face.

''What are you talking about, my god?!'' I could hear Suho complaining.

Yixing let out a whole hearted laugh that made the anger in my veins boil. When he finished his laughing-fit he reached out his hand to take one of my dark locks so that he could twirl it around his slender fingers.

''No! Don't kill Sehun, please, kill me instead... so diabolic...~'' Yixing mimicked me with a girly, whiny tone and now I could only see a red haze in front of my eyes... I was so angry...

''Don't take his name into your disgusting piece of shit mouth.'' I growled and could not believe how peeved I sounded. Yixing let go of my hair and his friendly expression turned into an emotionless one.

''You are no fun, Cat – and I guess there won't be anything to laugh about in the near future too... at least for Suho and his little puppets. I will have a good laugh, though.''

He walked passed me and without turning around he made his way into the masses of people. I followed him with my eyes until he stopped in front of the entrance to talk with someone. It was a tall guy and for a second I thought that he even resembled Chanyeol but when I rubbed my eyes in disbelief the guy was gone. Now I was even starting to hallucinate! Great, Cat!