31

''Do you think our boss will be okay?'' I whispered while playing with the foam bubbles in front of me.

''It's going to be okay, Suho hyung is a tough guy.'' Sehun tried to soothe me. He was sitting across from me, his face red from the heat which was coming from the hot water we were bathing in. I had decided to sleep over at his apartment and so I had texted Johnny that I would not come back home... It was already 3 a.m.

''Come here.'' Sehun suddenly said cooingly because he must have seen the worried expression on my face. Slowly I slid to the other side of the bathtub, right into his arms. I made myself comfortable in between his legs and let my back rest onto his chest.

''Everything happened so fast, I wish we could have helped him.'' I mumbled.

''I know, but I am sure we will get him out. I texted Kyungsoo and I am sure he will come up with a plan.'' Sehun uplifted me and placed a small kiss onto my temple. I was so happy that I was with him... I snuggled deeper into his embrace.

I could not remember the dream I had that night but I woke up to an uneasy feeling, dizzy and afraid. I freed myself from Sehun's tight grip and sat up. He was lying on his stomach, sunlight tickling his bare back. He looked so beautiful... I placed a small kiss on his cheek and got out of bed. I gathered my clothes from the floor, dressed myself and went out of the bedroom. There was something I needed to do today and I was sure that I could only do it by myself. Before I made my way completely out of the apartment I checked if the ring was still in my pocket. I got it out and looked at it for a few seconds... then I put the ring onto my finger.

I went to the headquarters and wanted to see if Kyungsoo was already there and to my surprise he was. I found him in Suho's office, scattering through documents, looking clearly stressed.

''Do you know how fast I went back to Seoul when I saw Sehun's text? – can you please tell me where everyone is!?'' he asked when he saw me entering the office.

''Sleeping? Trying to process what had happened yesterday?'' I answered with a sigh.

''And why are you not doing the same?''

''I need a fake ID, Kyungsoo.''

Kyungsoo looked up from the papers and stared at me with a confused look on his face.

''I will explain everything later... so please... help me...'' I tried to convince him – and it worked.

****

''And what exactly do you want here... Ms. Zhang?'' the security guard asked me while holding the ID close to her face.

''I am here to visit my brother, Zhang Yixing.'' I answered her and adjusted the shades on my eyes.

''Aha.'' The woman simply noted and shifted her gaze towards me. She was sitting behind a window and was responsible for examining everyone who wanted to set a foot into the prison. She reached out for the telephone and dialed a number.

''Zhang Yixing's sister is here, put him into a meeting-cell.'' She ordered with a stable voice and put down the phone.

''You can meet him on the third floor.'' She then added and looked me straight into the eyes.

''Thank you.'' Was the only thing I got out while taking my fake ID back.

On the third floor I was greeted by yet another security guard to whom I needed to show my ID again. There was a long bench across from me and little glass cells in which the inmates could talk to their visitors through a phone. Except for me no one was there so I sat down in the middle of the bench. One minute later Yixing was entering from the other side, accompanied by two guards. He was dressed in an orange one-piece suit, his black hair styled up like always and his face plastered with a smug smile that did not vanish when he sat in front of me.

''What a surprise to see you here...sister.'' He said after we picked up the phones. The guards had moved a good amount to the back so that Yixing and I could talk relatively freely to each other.

''It's beautiful to see you being so positive in here... my beloved brother.'' I got out through gritted teeth and took my sunglasses off.

''Why are you visiting me and not your boss?'' Yixing then asked with this typical smirk on his face that made my blood boil.

''The others don't know that I am here... because I need something from you...''

''Let me guess...''

I looked around me and saw that the guard on my side was a few meters away.

''If you give me the USB-Stick I will get you out of here...'' I whispered. Yixing's amused expression turned into a surprised one.

''Why would you do that?'' he asked confused about my generosity.

''Because you are going to tell me what this is!'' I then said and showed him my hand with the ring on it. I was curious but also afraid about what was going to come my way.

''You snooped around my things...again?''

''Yixing, I am getting you out of here if you tell me why this ring was in your drawer!'' I exclaimed, a little bit too loud and angry but I was so fed up with all of these mysteries! The way his lips curled after hearing my words made my stomach turn. He was literally smiling... in victory...

''Cat... do you really think I have the USB-Stick always hanging around my neck? The one I showed you a few months ago was... fake.''

Right now, I wanted to wipe that cocky smirk off of his beautiful face. I was so angry!

''I won't tell you where I got that ring from; the USB-Stick already contains all the answers to your questions.''

''So where is it? Where is the USB-Stick, Yixing?'' My throat was so dry and my hands were shaking!

''I need to be a hundred percent sure that you will get me out of here if I tell you, deal?'' he asked, now in a more serious tone in his voice.

''Deal.'' I quickly answered, my heart racing so fast that I thought I would faint.

''Okay...'' Yixing then said while taking a deep breath...

''...It's in the forest.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys we are getting closer and closer to the finale. ♥

Also the comeback yesterday had me really hyped up! I LOVE Boomerang & Sweet lies (which I listened to while writing this, haha)