12

People were loud, it smelled like burning cigarettes and I was afraid. I was standing in front of the man the boys had warned me about. Two of his gang members were now standing next to him; I could identify them as Jongdae and Minseok. Even though I stood right in front of Yixing, he did not lift his head up to see that I wanted to talk with him.

''Listen, Cat – what you are doing is putting us all in danger!'' I could hear Kyungsoo growling in my ear.

''I don't want to imagine if something happens to her.'' I identified Chanyeol's worrisome voice in the background. His statement made my heart even race quicker and I could feel the cold sweat running down my spine.

''Uh, boss, I think someone wants to talk to you.'' Jongdae, the man with the pink suit said in an amused tone. I was a little bit afraid of him after what Kyungsoo had told me about him but I must say that the way he talked and his voice were really nice.

''I guessed so, Jongdae.'' Yixing suddenly claimed. I shifted my gaze towards him and immediately got goosebumps all over my body.

''But I don't know her.'' He added and now looked up. His dark eyes were staring right into mine.

''You will!'' I answered as powerful as possible. The whole group that was sitting around Yixing became silent as they watched me taking a chair and sitting down.

''Oh my god, did she really said that?!'' Baekhyun's voice was ringing in my ear.

Okay, Cat. You may be afraid but you need to come across as convincing as possible so that you and Mark can live in peace. My hands were trembling so I folded them so that Yixing would not notice. He looked at me in a very skeptic and cold way.

''What is your name?'' he asked bluntly.

''Cat.'' I answered just as bluntly.

''American?''

''Canadian...''

It was still silent and everyone was eying us with a lot of interest.

''So what do you want, Cat?'' he asked and reached out for a cigarette that was in front of him.

''You are Yixing, the greatest gangster on this planet, what could I possibly want from you?'' I asked and noticed that my voice suddenly had something seductive and smoky in it. I felt like I was not myself in that moment.

Suddenly an attractive smirk formed on Yixing's former emotionless face. He had dimples... well fuck. He leaned back in his red armchair, clearly enjoying my comment and did not answer my question.

''I want to be a part of your gang!'' I now blurted out hastily.

''WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?'' Suho screamed into my ear and I felt myself wince by the sudden noise. I just hoped that the others did not notice. There may had been a loud noise inside of my ear but the outer scene was so much more silent... until everyone started to laugh... at my comment about joining Yixing's gang. I felt the heat shoot inside of my head and the panic rise inside of my bones. That Jongdae guy was laughing the loudest and to my horror it was a beautiful sound that I had never expected. Yixing was the only one who was not laughing. He put his hand in the air so that the laughter that had filled the casino drowned.

''Let's hear why Ms. Cat wants to join me and the others...'' he suggested in a mysterious. He still had that smirk on his face... he was clearly making fun of me... just like Suho had made fun of me... just like Baekhyun had made fun of me... They were playing with my fear of getting me and my brother killed. The angst that I once had in my body suddenly turned into pure rage. With a quick jolt I stood up from my chair.

''Listen, you should be honored by my suggestion, you jerk! I came here from Canada because I was too coldblooded for my old gang, because they were afraid that I would take over the whole group!'' I shouted and immediately regretted what I had done. It was still silent but now I could literally hear my own heartbeat.

''Well done, Cat. We will get the preparations for your funeral done!'' Suddenly Baekhyun's voice ringed in my ear. Yixing puffed a little cloud into the air, put his cigarette into the ashtray and then stood up. Slowly he moved towards me and reached out his hand so he could touch my cheeks.

It was a soft touch that electrified my whole body...

''Jerk, hm? I haven't heard that in a long time...'' he mumbled and furrowed his brows.

''You don't really look like a gangster, what do you think, Minseok?'' he added.

''I agree, boss.'' Minseok who was standing next to Jongdae replied. It seemed like he was a man of not so many words. Yixing's eyes wandered up and down my body. It seemed like he was thinking hard about something.

'' Why don't you come over to my little house party tomorrow? You are a top gangster so you should now where you can find me and my boys.'' He suddenly suggested.

''Huh?'' was the only thing I could get out. I must have been dreaming! Did I hear right?

''Cat Lee, go home, we need to talk!'' Suho's voice echoed through the ear-piece that I was wearing. But I could not concentrate; the only thing I witnessed was Yixing's last words:

''I like feisty girls like you. Let's see if you will still be like that in between my fangs.''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Author's Note:

First of all I really want to apologize. My last chapter had a lot of spelling errors...  I will try my best to become better, please forgive me T_T .

Second of all: Are you guys watching the Ko Ko Bop teasers everyday? I am getting so excited over this comeback. All their teasers are killing me because I love these guys so much but Chanyeol's teaser had me literally on the floor T.T

Which song (or more teaser of a song) did you like the most until now and do you guys have a bias in EXO? My ultiate bias is Chanyeol (if you have noticed, haha) but I love them all equally ♥

Sorry if I am being annoying with these notes on the end but I am just curious and want to talk to you guys ^^