28

1 Week Later – Christmas –

''I don't think that this will work out, Cat.'' Johnny said with a disappointed sigh and his hands tangled in his long, brown hair. He sat next to my little brother who was watching me taking the Christmas goose out of the oven. It was the first time in years that I had been able to cook such an expensive thing for Christmas and it was also the first time in years that Christmas was not celebrated by only the three of us. Sehun was going to join us and also have his first Christmas without the boys. Things were different since last week; everyone was doing their job and Suho was mostly outside doing whatever the hell he was doing. Baekhyun, Sehun, Kyungsoo and I on the other hand were working hard to sell the drugs, get the money and finish our tasks.

''Try to be nice to him, okay?'' I asked the boys while I placed the food onto the table.

''My sisters new boyfriend is a gangster, how should I react to this?'' Mark answered with an angry tone in his voice.

''Your sister is a gangster too and now help me set the table.'' I laughed his comment off but Mark and Johnny did not seem to find it funny at all. They stood up and put the plates and silverware onto the table. Five minutes later the doorbell rang.

''Wow, so he is not forcefully breaking in like the other times?'' Johnny asked sarcastically and I could only give him a warning look before walking towards the door.

Sehun had arrived with two enormous bags in his hands, dressed neatly in a white shirt and black suit-pants.

''It looks like you are going to work.'' I got out with a laugh and pecked his lips while tiptoeing.

''it's a habit, Lee Se Na.'' Sehun sighed with his all so famous expressionless face.

''I told you that you should call me Cat – oh what are the bags for, Sir?'' I then asked moving to the side so that he could come in which was not easy at all with the two paper bags hanging from his hands.

''Presents.'' Sehun simply answered while walking past me and kicking his shoes off.

''Sehun, I told you not to buy any gifts, it makes us look bad now!''

He only patted my head lovingly and we walked towards the living room.

Johnny, Mark and I have never gifted each other something for Christmas because we were never able to afford anything. It was enough for us three to sit together and talk. Even though I made a lot of money I had informed Sehun about our tradition but it seemed like he did not really care... Of course I was not able to stick to the tradition this year because it was our first Christmas together; but it was only a small present!

When Johnny and Mark saw us entering the living room they stood up immediately. Sehun greeted them with a simple ''hello'' and bowed down.

''Hi.'' Was the only thing Johnny got out with an annoyed tone in his voice. Mark on the other hand was only staring skeptically at Sehun and me. Sehun put the two bags in front of my brother and Johnny and said: ''presents.'' It was a really weird atmosphere; awkward and cold. Johnny and Mark raised their eyebrows in confusion but accepted the bags.

Mark was the first one to get his present out of the bag. In the moment he realized what exactly he held in his hands he gasped in shock. I, myself was also turning my head confusingly towards Sehun who was not sure why everyone was freaking out.

''Is... that - that the new Xbox One X?'' Mark stuttered out and Sehun nodded victoriously while glaring at Johnny. Johnny was in rage and quickly got out the thing that was inside of his bag. It was a big, golden bottle with a shimmering liquid in it.