20

Without saying anything Chanyeol turned around and closed the door so loud that I jumped in surprise. Immediately Sehun let go of me and walked after his friend. I was still a little bit startled about him surprising us but after I pulled myself together I followed them in silence. Sehun and Chanyeol stood outside the apartment hallway.

''You know what our boss said, she does not belong to us anymore!'' Chanyeol's fumingly noted.

''You are not angry about that...'' Sehun stated much calmer than his friend. Chanyeol was taken aback a little bit but there was still anger flickering in his face.

''You are damn right...'' Chanyeol suddenly growled. ''I am angry because I like her.''

What – what was he talking about? Chanyeol... liked me? Suddenly my head felt dizzy and my throat dry. I had never even thought about Chanyeol in that kind of way!

''I cannot believe that you are doing this to me even though you knew what I felt towards Cat.'' Chanyeol added and now he did not sound angry but plainly upset.

''She likes me.'' Sehun only got out through gritted teeth. ''Suck it up, hyung.''

''And do you like her?'' Chanyeol asked and I could clearly make out that he had balled his fists in anger. Of course Sehun liked me; He had kissed me just a few minutes ago! It was not necessary for Chanyeol to ask...right? But Sehun was not answering he was just staring into Chanyeol's face with his all-time emotionless face.

''Guessed so.'' Chanyeol only huffed while shaking his head and turned around to leave.

''Hyung, wait! Are we really fighting over a girl? We know each other more than 8 years, we are brothers!'' Sehun screamed after Chanyeol who was now walking down the stairs.

''Not anymore.'' Was the only thing he got out before he was completely out of sight.

What had happened just now? Chanyeol liked me but Sehun, who had kissed me, was not sure if he did? My heart was hurting so much and a weird sadness floated my whole body.

Quickly I ran back to the living room before Sehun could see that I had heard everything. I wanted to go, now! While I searched for my bag I could hear that the door behind me was opened.

''What are you doing?'' Sehun asked with a monotone voice.

''I am leaving.'' I answered and fortunately found my bag on the white leather sofa. I turned around and could see that Sehun had furrowed his brows in confusion. Now I did not even feel sad anymore but just angry. I walked past him towards the door.

''Why are you behaving like this, Lee Se Na?'' he asked with a frustrated voice and followed me.

''No, Sehun, why are you behaving like this? I have no time to kiss boys who don't like me – oh and stop using that name, you are not my father!'' I spat out full of rage.

It was the second time today that I had seen an emotion on his face and right now it was pure horror because he understood that I had heard everything.

''Just forget what had happened, from now on you won't hear from me ever again.'' Was the last thing I said, with a clearly teary voice, before I left. Sehun was so under shock that he could not even move or shout anything after me.

I was angry. So angry that I did not even know how long or which way I was walking in the dark. Summer was slowly coming to an end and the breeze was knocking on my bones.

Why was life always like that? Why was the sky falling down when the sun had just started to rise? It made no sense... just now I had realized where I was. I was in front of Johnny's apartment. I did not even notice that I walked here but I guess my heart wanted to tell me something...

I knocked a few times onto the old, wooden door before Johnny opened up with a sleepy face.

''Cat –?'' he asked with a husky voice.

''Hey.'' I got out. ''I know it's late but can I come in?''

''Of course!'' he exclaimed, now being fully awake. He let me in and the moment I walked into his small living room I was shrouded by the smell of something familiar, something soothing that I could not describe. I could see a blanket and various pillows lying around so I assumed that he must have been sleeping on the sofa.

''I will make you something to eat, then we can talk, okay?'' he said and patted me on the shoulder.

''Where is Mark?'' I asked him while he walked in to the kitchen.

''He is in the room next door, sleeping.'' Johnny shouted back.

I walked to the room he was referring to and slowly opened the door. It was pitch-dark and for a second I needed to adjust my gaze. Fortunately the moon that was shining into the room gave me a little bit of sight. I could make out a figure lying in bed and snoring peacefully. I sat next to him and started to caress his black hair, which was just the same as mine. My little brother, my one and only family that I had left... I felt the tears, that I had held in for so long, slowly running down my cheeks. Everything felt so surreal, so crushing. I had missed him and Johnny so much over these days and I should be happy that I had them back but why was there still a hole in my heart? What was missing?

''Cat?'' I could suddenly hear Mark's sleepy, confused voice. He sat up and squinted his eyes so that he could see me.

''I am here - I am home now –'' I got out sobbing, almost drowning in tears. Suddenly the feeling was there again; What was missing? Until I slowly realized it... it was Sehun.

''Hey, it's okay, don't cry...'' Mark mumbled and fell into my arms. I squeezed him so hard that I thought that I was probably breaking his bones.

''What is going on here?'' I could hear Johnny's voice coming from behind me. He must have walked into the room. He walked towards the bed and sat down next to me. His hand was rubbing my back soothingly and even though I wanted to respond to him, I just could not.

''They will never hurt us again, okay? I am done... I am done forever...'' I sobbed, holding my dear brother.

If I only had known what was coming my way...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also we reached 1k! I am soooooo happy! Thank you so much for reading this story and I will try my best to do better and better ♥♥♥