Stage

I walked on to the stage with Samuel's mom.

Samuel smiled and hugged his mom. "Mom."

I smiled. "Good job Samuel."

"Thank you, are you a fan?" Samuel asked.

"It's only been 4 months I'd hope you'd remember me." I laughed.

Samuel let go of his mom.

"I mean I look a little different but still." I smiled.

"Oh my god." Samuel grabbed my shirt. "Why did you leave me?!"

"Samuel, you walked away..."

"You left, you didn't even tell me where you were going!"

"Ok I think that's enough." S.Coups picked me up and moved me behind him.

"Kiai ia oe iho, Muel." I turned and started to walk away. "Thanks for bringing me, I'm going to take the train to my sister's house."

"Momi wait.."

I took off as quickly as I could and went out in the crowd. I took the jacket tied around my waist and put it on. I took a sick mask of my pocket and put it on. I pulled the hood on and started towards the train station.

Timeskip

I walked around the gas station a few blocks from Cheyanne's apartment. "Snacks, snacks, snacks."

"Would you mind taking off your hood?"

I turned to see the cashier, I looked around, no one else was in the store. I nodded and took my hood off.

"Are you some sort of idol?" She asked as she straightened the shelf.

"I was." I took off my mask.

"You look sort of familiar, what's your name?" She asked.

I picked up a box of Pepero and a bag of chips. "Momi."

She looked shook as hell. "Oh my god. No one has seen you in 4 months. Your hairs is purple and really short. Where have you been?"

"Training for my debut under my new entertainment." I took 3 sodas from the fridge. "Can I check out please?"

"Yeah." She went behind the counter. "What entertainment did you go to? JYP, YG, Cube, Fantagio, Big Hit?"

I laughed a bit and sat what I was buying on the counter. "H1GHR and AOMG."

"Are those both managed by Jay Park?" She scanned the items and put them into a bag.

"Yeah, Jay is the reason I got back into music." I handed her the money and took my bag of foodstuffs. "Have a nice night."