BBQ

I came out of the bathroom in
(Outfit above)

"You look retarded." Samuel spoke.

"Yah! Shut up?" I grabbed him and put him in a head lock.

"I think you look great." Mom smiled from the kitchen.

"Thanks mom." I smiled.

"Muel. Go out side, you have guests." Mom said.

"Let's go." Samuel grabbed my hand. "Oh yeah." He let go and walked out the back door.

I sighed and followed him outside. There were 11 boys sitting around the pool.

"Hey Momi." SeongWoo pick me up.

I wrapped my arms around him. "Hey Ong."

"You know her?"

"Yes Daniel... I know her. I know her cousin and his group." He let go.

"Yeah I'm Yoon Momi."

"Your cousin is Jeonghan?"

"Wrong Yoon." Samuel and SeongWoo said in unison.

"Jisung?" One looked at another.

"Yoon Sanha." I smiled.

"Oh the maknae of ASTRO?"

"Yes."

"Sorry. You probably don't know these guys. This is Jisung, Sungwoon, Minhyun, Jaehwan, Daniel, Jihoon, Woojin, Jinyoung, Daehwi and Guanlin." SeongWoo explained.

"Ohh I've heard on the swaggy rapper from Taipei, Memelord Jisung, and Harry Pote."

Daniel hung his head. "No one is ever going to let me live that down."

Timeskip

"You know, you've been staring at Samuel for the last 15 minutes. He's still in love with you too." Daehwi spoke.

"Really?"

"I shared a room with him for like 4 months. I'm pretty sure I'd know."

I smiled a bit.

"Do you want him back?"

"Yeah, I miss him."

"Follow my lead." Daehwi pulled me on to his lap and started laughing.

I smiled. "Is this gonna work?"

He smiled back. "Just wait."

"What the hell?!" Samuel yelled.

"Score." Daehwi smirked.

Samuel walked over and pulled me out of Daehwi's lap. "Seriously, are you so petty that.."

I kissed him. "I just wanted your attention."

Samuel kissed me. "I'm glad."

"You guys are gross." Jisung shoved us off into the pool.