Ko Ko Bop

I stepped off the bus and walk over to Cup Bop that was towards the side of the mall.

"Momi!"

I looked up to see a girl about my age waving to me. I walked towards her. "You must be Liliuokalani."

"Holy crap you pronounced it right." She smiled, the brown hair was shoulder length not too dissimilar to mine.

"I'm half Hawaii you would hope I could." I laughed a bit.

"Oh yeah. Let's go eat?" She opened the door. "Oh you can call me Lili."

"Call me Gray." I joked as I walked into Cup Bop. "What should I get?"

"Shimmy Shimmy Ko Ko Bop, I think you'll like it." Lili sang.

I burst out laughing. "It's a legit thing here, a Ko Ko Bop?"

"Yeah."

We walked up to the counter and purchased 2 Ko Ko Bops, we sat down at a table and began eating. There were Kpop music videos, Artist by Zico be exact. Lili and I chatted about random things, nothing in particular, but she never brought up Samuel.

"Momi look." Lili pointed to the TV.

It was my Not Anymore MV. "Hey it's me!" I spoke louder than I probably should of.

The girl at the cash register look at me and back at the TV multiple times. "Wait, are you really a kpop star?"

"Came for kpop spittin like a beast." I flipped my hair.

"No way, you're under AOMG aren't you?" She asked.

I smiled. "Yeah, I'm over here working with H1GHER, I have no idea why we we're here. Let's see my manager updated my schedule." I pulled out my phone and looked through my schedule.

"What does it say?" Lili asked.

I sighed deeply. "I have a surprise event that I'll be participating in tomorrow... in California? What the hell?"