Future

July 19, 2027.

Auntie Momi is 26 and Uncle Samuel is 25. They have been dating for over 10 years with only minor issues. Samuel and Momi have done many collaborations over the years and are very happy together. As for me I'm 15 years old and training under AOMG with Gray and Jay Oppa. Auntie Momi and Uncle Samuel are supposed to be back from their vacation in Hawaii today. They finally had the time to take a vacation. She called me, very excited yesterday because she had something to show me when she gets home.

The door opened. "Hani! Are you home?"

I closed my journal and stood up. "Yeah Auntie Momi, I'm here!"

She walked in, her long black hair was put in a ponytail. Samuel was behind her wearing a baseball cap, somethings never change.

"Look look look." Momi held her hand out to me. There was a ring on it.

"Oh my god Auntie Momi it's beautiful

"Oh my god Auntie Momi it's beautiful." I stared at it.

"Samuel has good taste." She kissed his cheek.

"When's the wedding?" Yi Jeong asked.

"Yi Jeong!" Momi ran over to him.

He was 10 now.

"Hey where is JinYoung?" Samuel asked.

"Yeah, where's your dad Yi Jeong?" Momi asked.

"He should be back soon." Yi Jeong said.

Auntie Momi was smiling. I had never seen her so happy. With Samuel was by her side, nothing could ever make her happier.

*chomps on carrots* And that's all folks. Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting on my chapters. Magu magu. I'm might come out with another Samuel story that is separate from this one so keep an eye out.

Bye guys👋🏼

P.S.
I'm having an Instagram live where you can ask questions about the stories I've written. Follow me on Instagram and I'll tell you guys when.