Debut

July 19

I took a deep breath and looked out into the crowd. ASTRO was there in the front row cheering for me. A few members of Wanna One were next to them. Members of Seventeen, Hansol, Chani, Jae, my family. No Samuel.

"Yoon Momi, Yoon Momi." The fans cheered.

"Momi!"

I looked back stage at Jay, Gray, Malone, and Simon. Hoody was standing with them.

I sighed. "What's up Bitches?!!"

The crowd stared yelling.

I smirked. "Let's go!" I started rapping like crazy and let everything go.

Timeskip

"Your lies and your uncaring self can stay away because I don't need you! Not anymore!"

The audience was in tears.

I bowed. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

The audience cheered.

I looked out to see Samuel standing with Daniel and Ong. I smiled. "Ok so announcement before we end."

"Awe!" The crowd was disappointed.

"I will also take questions if we have time." I sat down on the edge of the stage. "So for our fandom name. Drum roll!"

There was a sudden drumming noise in the speakers making me jump.

"Thanks guys." I looked towards backstage to see Jay and Gray laughing their asses off.

"Anyway our fandom name is... META. Momi's Extravagance Team All-day."

All the fans started yelling.

I stood up looked around the crowd in confusion.

"Momi!" My boys were trying to get passed the gates.

I felt hands on my back and I was shoved off the stage. I smacked my head into floor. I looked up at the stage to see security pulling a girl from the stage, she was yelling about EXO and Samuel.