Plans

July 3

"Wait what?" I asked still confused.

Jay rolled his eyes. "I'm going to America, if you you'll need to go stay here at the studio or with your sister. You are not to go anywhere near or communicate with Samuel."

"Why?" I asked.

"Samuel is preparing for his debut and if you distract him in anyway Brave could find that as a reason to fuck you over again. Better they don't have a reason to go after you." Jay picked up his bag.

"Yeah ok. I'll stay away from him." I sighed.

Jay handed me the keys to the studio. "Don't do anything to crazy. No boys, No alcohol, No drugs, don't burn the place down. There should only be a few people working this weekend..."

"Ok Jay I get it. Are you sure you aren't me dad or something, I mean geez." I scoffed.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't die and if you do things I said not to, don't get caught." Jay hugged me, went down the stairs, and out the door.

"Seriously though, what does he think I'm going to do? Purposely ruin my debut and his company?" I mumbled to myself.

What am I going to do though? Oh hey I haven't seen Hani in a while.

I pulled out my phone and called my sister. "Hi Unnie~"

"Ok what do you want?" Cheyanne sighed.

"Hey mom is that Auntie Momi?" I heard Hani in the back ground.

"Can I come and kidnap my niece?" I asked sweetly.

"For how long?"

"Just overnight, I'll return her tomorrow afternoon." I said hopefully.

"What will you be doing?"

"I'm gonna take here to the mall and then we'll eat dinner. We're gonna sleep at the studio and then I'll feed her breakfast and then I'll bring her home."

Cheyanne sighed. "Hani, do you want to go have a sleepover with Auntie Momi?"

"Yes!!! When will she be here?!" Hani was shouting.

"I'll be there soon." I smiled.