Hospitalized

I woke up in a white room. "Fuck I died and didn't even get to beat Samuel's ass first."

"Well she's alive." I heard my bother's voice.

My mom, dad, and Reiji were leaning against the wall.

"Now I wish I wasn't. What day is it?"

"The 17th, you've only been out for 4 or 5 hours." I heard JinYoung's voice.

I looked around the room. All of my family was there. "Yay a family reunion."

"What the fuck happened?"

I looked over to the door.

Jay stood there with Seong-hwa.

"Who the hell are you guys?!" My dad yelled.

"Jay and Seong-hwa. Better known as Jay Park and Gray." I tried to sit up.

Gray ran over and kept me from getting up. "Oh hell no, you're going to rest."

I laid back down. "I'm fine, it's just a flesh wound."

"The bullet went through your arm!" Cheyanne yelled.

I laughed.

Jay grabbed my hand. "What the hell is wrong with you? You were shot. We're going to have to push back your debut date."

"The hell you will, it's in a month I'll be fine."

I saw more people walk into my room. S.Coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, Vernon, Dino. "How many fucking people are gonna show up anyway?"

Dino held up his arms in surrender.

"At least 3 more, Sanha just messaged me. He's on his way with Rocky and Moonbin." JinYoung said.

"Ahh! Why is everyone making such a huge deal? Why are you guys even here?!" I yelled at my parents. "You disowned me remember? We don't know each other."

"Sweet heart I..."

"Just get out, if I talked to you in the 4 months I was under the radar you can stay."

My mother grabbed Reiji's hand and stormed out. My father followed them. My 5 boys from SVT sat down on the couch. Yeong was asleep in a chair holding a sleeping Hani. JinYoung and Cheyanne stepped out into the hall.

"Let's go get some food. You want anything?" Jay asked.

"Nah I'm good. Thanks Jay."

Jay and Gray left.

"So what happened?" Joshua asked.

"I got shot, I stayed in New York, LA, and Seattle. Never once got into any trouble then the first day I'm back." I laughed.