Sweet 16

Lili and I walked through the mall with shopping bags. We were laughing about stupid fandom wars and ranting about Blinks and Weki Meki.

"And I've met Lua, she's such a sweet person and she..." I looked up at a store called Sweet 16. "I'm calling him, I'm going to FaceTime this bitch." I took out my phone and called Samuel.

He answered but it was dark. "Momi hi." The light came on and he was shirtless in a bed.

"You guys are together still?" Lili questioned.

I nodded. "Hi baby. I found something." I flipped the camera so he could see the sign.

"Sweet 16, 16, 16." He sang softly.

Lili laughed.

"Is that Hoody?" Samuel asked.

"No it's my friend Lili. We just got done eating Ko Ko Bop and..."

"You were eating Sehun Hyung?!" Samuel asked.

Lili and I burst out laughing. "No it's a noddle dish at Cup Bop."

"Oh ok." He smiled.

I smiled. "I miss you, I'm sorry I wasn't at your concert."

"It's ok sweetie, how are you?" Samuel asked.

I walked into Sweet 16 with Lili to start looking around. "I doing ok, have you talked to the CEO about us?"

"No I haven't had the time yet. Sorry Noona." He spoke.

"It's fine. You should go back to sleep and..." I saw someone being Samuel. "Muel."

"Samuel what are you doing?!"

The screen went black.

"I'm on the phone with Daehwi." Samuel said.

"You call Daehwi Noona and baby? You're speaking with the CEO today." I heard the door slam.

"Love you, got to go."

Beep beep

"We are so fucked."