Pledis

I walked into the practice room and was tackled to the floor by Chan and Hansol.

"Don't kill her." Jeonghan grabbed Chan off. His hair was short and blonde.

"Dude what the fu... crap. What the crap? You're blonde and don't look like a mommy anymore." I got up off the floor with Hansol still holding on to me.

"Yeah and your hair is short and purple." Jeonghan hugged me.

"True. Where's our religious boy?" I asked.

"I'm right here brat." Joshua picked me up. "You've gotten so big, you've grown so much."

"Where's S.Coups?" I asked.

"I think he's..."

"Hello." S.Coups came through the door. "Josh can you let he down, we have a performance to go watch."

Joshua sat me down.

"I thought you and Samuel broke up." Seungkwan said.

"Yeah but he's still in love with her." Jeonghan spoke.

"What?" I looked at him confused.

"He can break up with you and be miles away from you but he's still in love with you." S.Coups smiled.

Timeskip

S.Coups and I got out of his car.

"How do you know? That he still loves me?" I asked.

"Samuel performed With You by Chris Brown and then went back stage and cried because..."

"It was my favorite song when we were under Pledis. I chose that song for him to preform." I stared at the ground as we walked into the building.

"He keeps a picture of you sleeping in his pocket when her performs. Minki and Dongho said that he freaked out because he left it in the jacket he wore for the Get Ugly performance. He got it back before it was too late." S.Coups opened the door.

"I heard they fuc... screwed up the lyrics and a whole bunch of LGBT pro people flipped out."

S.Coups laughed. "Don't let Josh hear you talk like that."

We got up to the auditorium door.

"Names please."

"Choi Seungcheol and..."

"Yoon Momi."

The man looked up from his clipboard. "Oh my god, you're not dead."