META

July 22

I sat at a table greeting fans, I sighed and shone a fake smile.

One after another they told me how awesome I was doing and how strong I was being. I smiled and nodded politely.

A very good looking guy that looked about 17 stood in front of me. He sat down a bag in front of me. "I'm Hyun Joo."

"Hi." I smiled as I opened the bag. I pulled out a jacket and skirt, Shinwa Uniform. There a necklace box at the bottom. I opened it to see Jandi's necklace. "Oh my god."

He smiled sweetly.

I ran around the table and hugged him. "Thank you so much."

He carefully put his arms over me and hugged me back.

"I've been following you since I saw you on Seventeen TV." He smiled.

"Sasaeng!" My fans yelled.

He laughed and shook his head.

I smiled. "Thank you Hyun Joo."

He bowed and returned to his seat.

"I only have time for one song request." I gripped the mic.

I heard a lot yelled out but one caught my attention. True Love by Pink.

I smiled.

"At the same time, I wanna hug you. I wanna wrap my hands around your neck. You're an asshole but I love you. And you make me so mad, I ask myself. Why I'm still here, or where could I go. You're the only love I've ever known. But I hate you, I really hate you. So much I think it must be True Love."

Everyone clapped.

I smiled and stepped off the stage. I went out the door and took a deep breath, trying to keep my shit under control. I took out my phone and texted Samuel.

We need to meet, I have to see you.