7 | Maybe

Normani

The playoffs were coming to an end and I haven't heard much from Kevin. I've been busy helping Laur with her wedding and interviewing managers for my team and he's been busy with the playoffs. I actually haven't heard from him since the text he sent me.

Today I had to go to Laur and Klay's house to be fitted for my bridesmaids dress. I hopped in my Mercedes and off I went.

After arriving, I walked in and was greeted by Eesh and her two little girls, Riley and Ryan. "Oh my gosh! You two are so cute!" I said as Riley hid behind her mom's leg and Ryan giggled.

"Look girls! It's your favorite singer!" Ayesha said to the girls.

"I listen to your music everyday!" Riley said as she came out from behind Eesh's leg.

"Really? What's your favorite song?" I asked Riley, while smiling.

"We can work from home, ohhh ohh!" She began to sing as she danced.

I started to sing with her and almost died on the spot when she came over to hug me

I started to sing with her and almost died on the spot when she came over to hug me. She's the cutest! Ryan just laughed at everything we did. The Curry babies have officially stolen my heart.

"I'll have to give you a special concert someday!" I said as I watch her eyes get big.

"Really?" She said excitedly.

"Of course!" I replied to the little girl in front of me.

She hugged me once more before going and telling Ayesha the news. I laughed at how excited she was. "Thank you so much for that. You made her year!" Ayesha said to me.

"Anytime girl!" I replied.

I went to find Laur and the rest of the girls to see our dresses. I walked into the living room and saw all the girls. Bella Hadid, Gigi Hadid, Laur's sister Kamila, Sydel Curry, Draymond's daughter, JaVale's daughter, and of course Eesh and her girls.

"Nor! You've got to see these dresses!" Laur excitedly said. I walked over and looked at the beautiful dresses Laur had picked for us.

"Laur, they're so pretty!" I replied.

"I'm so glad you like them! Guys, Normani's here!" Laur announced.

"Oh my gosh! I love your music!" Sydel said.

"Thank you!" I smiled at the pretty girl in front of me.

I conversed with Bella and Gigi while holding JaVale's little girl, Genevieve.