23 | Jimmy Fallon

Normani

"There's only going to be seven planets once I destroy Uranus." Dray said as he read pick-up lines he found on the internet. "Imma use this one." He added.

"You're a fool." Kev said, shaking his head at Dray.

We were currently being drove to the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon studios. Jimmy's producers reached out a few weeks back and asked if I would come be a guest on the show. I of course agreed.

I'm not usually nervous for talk shows since I used to do them all the time, but now the circumstances are different because of the separation. Thankfully, Laur, Klay, Eesh, Steph, Dray and Kev are coming to sit in the audience for support. I will always be thankful for them. They're flying out to LA just to sit in an audience and listen to me talk.

We arrived at the studios and were greeted at the doors. We were then immediately ushered into a dressing room since we happened to be running a little late. My team was stuck in traffic, along with Laur, Klay, Eesh and Steph, so in the meantime, we took pictures and snapchatted the night away.

I had to take a picture next to the famous Jimmy Fallon plague, so I handed Dray my phone.

Of course, I posted a picture on instagram.

@NormaniKordeiI'll see you at midnight

@NormaniKordei
I'll see you at midnight. 👀
📸: @money23green

My comments were going wild. I've been a little MIA, so that's probably why.

My team finally made it and got straight to work. My hairstylist began taking out my hair extensions and straightening my hair while my makeup artist was touching up my makeup. I took videos for my instagram story as they worked their magic.