22 | GQ Magazine & Girls Day

Normani

"I can't find my other shoe!" Kev yelled, running around the house looking for his left shoe.

"Under the chair in the living room." I replied as I flipped through Vogue Magazine. Laur was on the cover and the whole magazine was dedicated to her, so of course I had to buy it.

"Ah-ha!" I heard him say. I shook my head and continued to look through the magazine.

"Shít babe, I'm already late. Have fun with Laur and Ayesha, I love you!" Kev said as he kissed my cheek and ran out the door, pulling his pants up. I laughed at how unorganized he was.

"I love you, too. Drive safe!" I yelled. I heard the front door shut and then open within seconds.

"I don't even wanna know why I just saw a half-dressed KD walk out the door. Y'all some freaks." Laur joked as she walked into my kitchen.

"Girl, whatever. He woke up late." I replied, playfully rolling my eyes at her.

A smirk appeared on Laur's face. "I wonder why he woke up late." She said while putting her hand on her chin, pretending to think.

"Stoooop." I said as my cheeks flushed a pink shade. Laur of course laughed at my embarrassment. "Gotchaaaaaa!" She said, sticking her tongue out and pointing at me.

"You a mess, Laur." I said, shaking my head.

"Awe, you got my magazine?" Laur said as she picked it up off the island.

"Duh, gotta support my girl!" I replied with a huge smile.

"You a real, sis. I can't wait to see how the guys' GQ magazine feature turns out." Laur said. GQ contacted the boys because they wanted to do a feature on the Warrior's big four. We were super excited about it and also excited because this called for a girls day.

"Mhmm. I feel bad for whoever has to work with Dray, though. You and me both know he's a mess, especially during the mornings." I said.

"You speak the truth, Nor." Laur said. We heard my door open and in walked Eesh. "Young Eesh, what it do?" Laur asked as she greeted her with a hug.

"I'm still recovering from last weekend, shoooo." Eesh said while sitting down at my island.

"That was wild, but I'm glad the guys got to reunite." Laur said.

My phone started vibrating, signaling that I had a Snapchat notification.

DrayAllDay:

I smiled at the snap and took a quick screenshot

I smiled at the snap and took a quick screenshot. "Whatchu over there smiling about?" Laur asked as she came over to look at my phone. She looked at the snap and awed. "He's so whipped over you, Nor." Laur said.