21 | Adiós Amigos

Enjoy this pic of DJ. You're welcome.

Normani

"And that's why Brons' hairline is the reason they lost in the finals against the Mavericks." Dray explained, finishing up his theory on LeBrons' hairline.

We were currently at Laur and Klay's house hanging out before all the guys had to leave. Klay's mom dropped Addy off and the guys were in awe over her.

"This is definitely Klay's baby." Paul said as he held her.

"She's like a mini Klay, but cute." DJ joked, smiling at the little girl. She was dressed in a onesie that Dray had gotten for her. It was a bear with a hood and little ears.

"Let me hold my lil A." Kev said while taking the baby from Paul. I almost melted at the sight. He was such a natural. Kev had Addy giggling and smiling, so I had to take a picture and post it to the gram.

@NormaniKordei My baby holding my favorite baby

@NormaniKordei
My baby holding my favorite baby. 😍

"I'm her favorite Uncle." Dray stated as if it were the most obvious thing ever.

"I beg to differ." Steph replied.

"I think I take that crown." Kev added, motioning to the giggling Addy in his lap.

"Well, Eesh, Kam and I split the favorite Aunt crown." I said as I threw my arm around Eesh's shoulder.

"Speaking of Kam, how is she?" Eesh asked Laur.

"I don't know, why don't you ask Kyrie." Laur replied, smirking at Ky.

"Wait, you're dating Laur's sister? How the hell did your uglass get with her?" Boogie asked as Kyrie gave him a dirty look.

"We're just talking, chill. And she's doing fine." Kyrie answered.

"She better be." Laur joked as she pointed at Ky.

"Where she at, though? I ain't seen her since the wedding." DeMar asked Kyrie.

"She's probably at a PartyNextDoor." Dray said, referring to Kyrie's last relationship. His ex-girlfriend Kehlani ended up cheating on him with the famous rapper, PartyNextDoor.

"Oh shít." LaLa said as her eyes widened. I could hear Kev trying to contain his laugh and Steph covered his face so he wouldn't get caught.

"Dray, I would slap the shít out of you right now, but I am a born-again Christian and do not partake in such violence." Kyrie calmly replied, earning a laugh from all of us.

"Y'all are brazy." Kyle said while he shook his head.

Addy had fell asleep on Kev's chest. Laur gently picked her up and went to lay her in her crib. She came back into the living room with a baby monitor so she'd be able to hear Addy if she woke up. Laur then plopped down on the couch next to Klay.