12 | Girls Only

^^^ omg she's so hot, I can't 😭

Normani

Kev and I were currently driving to the airport for Laur & Klay's bachelor/bachelorette party. Eesh told me some of the details a while back, but didn't specifically tell me where we were going. I was excited to hang out with the girl squad, though.

"I'm going to miss youuuuuuuuuu." Kev strung out as he reached for my hand.

"I'm going to miss you moreeeeeeee!" I said while interlocking our hands.

"You know at one point I was scared to talk to you." Kev said while keeping his gaze on the road.

"Really?" I said looking over at him.

"Mhm. When I first laid eyes on you, I immediately knew that I liked you." K admitted.

I blushed as he finished his sentence. "I felt the same. That's why I was so bothered by you ignoring me." I told him.

"I'm sorry for that. I truly am. I was just scared that all the feelings were happening so fast and my fear of rejection was high." He said, looking at me for a brief moment.

"K, you don't have to apologize, I understand." I reassured him.

He smiled over at me. We arrived at the airport and were greeted by all of our friends. "AYEEE THERE'S OUR NEW COUPLE ON THE BLOCK!" Dray yelled while snapping us.

We got our luggage out of the trunk and made our way to the two jets; one for the girls and one for the boys. "Alright y'all, this is where we separate." Eesh announced to the group.

Just as I was about to hug K, Dray came over and almost tackled me. "NOR I'M GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH, HOW ARE WE GOING TO BE AWAY FROM EACH OTHER FOR THIS LONG?" Dray yelled while pretending to sob. "We'll make it Dray, I promise." I joked back, and held out my pinky for our signature pinky promise. He interlocked our fingers and ran off. "You better miss me more." Kev's voice said from behind me. I embraced him in a hug and didn't want to let go.

"Alright lovebirds, we gotta get going!" Steph yelled over at us.

"Bye babe." K said as he leaned down to kiss me. "Have fun, but no strippers!" I yelled to K and the boys. "There's only one girl I want stripping for me!" K said as he walked off to the boys. "KEVIN!" I yelled while my cheeks turned bright red. All the boys were having a field day with that comment.

"AYE, I THINK HE MEANS YOU, NOR!" Dray said. I rolled my eyes at my dumb friend and made my ways to the girls. The girls consisted of Eesh, Sydel Curry, Bella & Gigi Hadid, Hailey Baldwin, Ava Sambora, and Morgan Stewart

"There's only one girl I want stripping for me, huh?" Laur quoted Kevin while smirking at me. I hid my face in my hands. "Stoppp." I groaned. "Hey, it's okay, we've all got a little freak in us!" Laur said while the girls all laughed. I shook my head and loaded my luggage on the jet.

The whole entire ride we all chatted about things that were going on in our lives, gossip, and normal girl stuff.

"Girls, we're here!" Eesh squealed. We all walked off the planes and jumped up and down after seeing our location.

"WE IN MIAMI, BÍTCH!" Laur yelled as we all cheered. We made our way to our penthouse suite that Eesh picked out and boy was it nice.

"Girls, it's time to get our faces beat." Eesh announced as a huge entourage of stylists and makeup artists filled the suite.