31 | Broken

How we liking the new cover? 👀 ^^

Jimmy

I woke up bright and early to get breakfast ready for Nor. I can't imagine what she's going through and I'm sure it's not easy, so I wanted to make her feel as comfortable as possible.

I thought back to last night and still tried to process everything. Yeah, KD does dumb shít sometimes, but I don't think anyone expected him to mess this up.

I continued to cook up breakfast with the help of my chef, of course, but was interrupted by the noise of someone entering my kitchen.

"Morning," Nor said right before yawning. My heart fell as soon as I looked at her. Her eyes were swollen from crying and she looked broken.

"Good morning! Did you sleep well?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

"No, not really," she admitted. I nodded my head in response, not sure what to say next.

"Do you mind if I take a shower?" Nor asked.

"Of course not, go right ahead. Breakfast should be done by the time you get out," I replied, focusing on the eggs in the skillet. I saw her nod out of the corner of my eye and walk toward the bathroom.

"Jimmy," she called out from the hallway, making me turn my head.

"Thank you. For everything," Nor said with a slight smile. I gave her a big grin in return. "No problem at all," I softly replied.

I watched as she fully walked out of sight and gathered my focus back on breakfast, trying to ignore the thoughts in the back of my head.

Normani

I showered as fast as I could so my thoughts wouldn't consume me. Everywhere I looked would somehow remind me of my situation.

After I threw on some clothes, I contemplated on turning my phone on. I knew my phone would be filled with missed calls and texts that I didn't want to see, but I gave in.

After doing so, I walked downstairs to see Jimmy in his dining room with a full breakfast meal spread out on the table.

"Oh my gosh, Jimmy!" I exclaimed, laughing a bit at the absurd amount of food.

"Well, I wasn't sure what you liked, so I made sure to have a variety of food," he nonchalantly replied. I shook my head in response and made myself a plate. Jimmy on the other hand made himself a bowl of cornflakes.

"Are you seriously eating cereal after you made a whole buffet of breakfast foods?" I asked him.

"Why yes I am," he proudly replied. I took a quick snap of Jimmy to post on my story, not really caring about the repercussions.