Chapter 11

I know it is Spring Break BUT my break has been pretty exhausting & busy. So If I don't upload for a couple days then don't get mad cause I can't help with the things that need to get on. SO bear with me my lovelies! <3

Now onto the story!

////////////////////////

Jake's POV

I awoke before she did & got up quickly , but quietly so I didn't wake her up. I glanced at the clock before I got in her shower & got dressed for the day her & I were going to have.  I quickly brushed my teeth & smoothed my hair back , but decided to spike my hair up. I checked on her before swiftly heading downstairs to fix her something to eat for breakfast. I grabbed her a cup of coffee before making her sunny side eggs with toast, bacon, & sausage. I grabbed a tray & a plate to set all of her breakfast on before heading up the stairs. I got to the top step & called myself in before quietly tip toeing into her room.

I walked into the most alluring figure in the existence of humanity, Kate with her face free of any stress or misery & her hands neatly tucked underneath her pillow. I smiled knowing that I have fallen head over heels for her & I didn't even speculate this could ever transpire with somebody like myself. I already knew that I was fortuitous to get her before she was reserved by Mr. WRONG.

I set down the tray on her dresser & ambled toward her gorgeous figure sleeping. I bent my head gradually down & kissed her head before finding her lips. I heard her sigh on my lips before a smile danced on her lips & she opened her eyes & focused right on my eyes. I smiled at her & straightened back up.

She sat up & stretched as a yawn escaped from her luscious lips. I bent down & kissed her again before I picked her up bridal style.

"Good Morning beautiful."

"Mm good morning handsome."

"How did you sleep my princess."

"I slept peacefully. How did you sleep?"

"Great, only because I was next to you."

"Awe that is so sweet of you."

"It's the truth though Kate."

I sat her back on the bed & looked down at her flushed face. I smiled to myself as she tried brushing through her 'bed head' inconspicuously. She saw the look on my face & raised her eyebrow at me.

"Why that smile sir?"

"Oh no reason" I replied as I bent to kiss her once more. I couldn't get enough of her kisses.

She slide her arms around my neck & pulled me down to intensify the kiss. I smiled against her lips & hovered above her body. I kissed down to her neck & stopped at her collarbone. I could still smell her perfume on her neck & it sent my hormones into overdrive. I pulled away & rustled my hair with my hands before putting them down to my sides. 

"Oh shoot!" Kate said as she jumped up from her bed as she glanced at the clock.

"What's wrong?"

"I need to call into work to tell them I am taking a personal day."

"Oh yeah, I already called myself in. Told them I had to work late."

"That is very bad of you Jake."

"Oh yeah? Says the one who is calling into work to be with her boyfriend all day." I replied with a smirk on my face.

"Well played , well played." She said as she picked up her phone & called into work.