Chapter 18

Okay so I am feeling a little better & I figured I should upload for you guys since it's been what six days? :)

On with the story!

-Kat

Jake's POV

We hiked up the hill to one of the parks around the area & headed towards the waterfall Kate looked up on the internet. I was excited for the day because well last night was amazing! I was ready to enjoy our last day together before we had to go back to being 'professional' so to speak.

I was walking behind Kate when she abruptly stopped. I raised my eyes from her ass & saw her facing me with a flustered face.

"Why are we stopping for?" I asked with my eyebrow arched at her.

"We are here." I saw her smile up at me with her black sunglasses over her eyes.

I looked past her body as she moved slightly to the side & I saw almost the most beautiful sight. i moved Kate over so she was in my view & grabbed her camera from her hand & stepped back to take a picture of the waterfall in the background & Kate smiling at me.

"Beautiful." I said as the picture took.

"What is beautiful?"

"Both you & the waterfall, although I prefer you over the waterfall." I smiled as I handed her camera back to her & pulled her into my arms for a hug, kissing the top of her head as she snuggled closer.

"Well that's good that you think that." She said in a hushed voice.

"Oh I don't think, I know." I replied as I lifted her head up & kissed the tip of her nose.

She scrunched her face & smiled. I still think she loves it when I kiss her nose, it just seems odd to her since she has never had anybody kiss her on the tip of her nose before. I smiled at her before grabbed her hand that wasn't occupied.

"Come on, let's go swim baby."

"All right, but first let me get this view. I want you standing here & please smile Jake." She directed me to the same place were she stood & took my picture with the waterfall.

I grabbed the camera from her & pulled her close as I took a picture of us. She was snuggled into me with her backpack on & I had my arm wrapped around her with smiles plastered on our faces. I let her look at the picture before I turned it off & put it in her jacket pocket.

We walked down the hill to the waterfall hand in hand. I helped Kate get her backpack off before taking mine off. I turned to see Kate already stripped down to her bikini & I instantly felt blood rush down to Jr.

"What are you staring at? " She inquired with her hands on her hips & a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.

"You." I exhaled & got out of my clothes.

I put all our stuff on a rock & dragged Kate over to the waterfall. I watched as she jumped off of the rock & into the pool of water. I clapped my hands & whistled.

"All tens baby." I yelled as she surfaced & wrung out her ponytail.

She laughed her famous laugh & urged me in with her. I rolled my eyes at her as she told me to get in.

"I don't want to show off" I hollered back to her.

"Wimp." I heard her yell over the rush of the water.

That did it. I ran & jumped off the rock & did a double front flip into the water, sending the water splashing in all directions. I heard Kate complimenting my stunt.