Chapter 12

Hey all! It has been a few days since I last updated , but I've been on here checking on my readings & I am lost of words how amazing you guys are! I mean 1,893 reads is amazing, just shy from 1900!! When I saw this I about started crying, well honestly I did cry but anyways back to the point! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORIES, ESPECIALLY THIS ONE!

So for the amazing jump in reads you shall get two chapters in one day! I mean how awesome is that!

Enjoy the story & as usual comment, vote, & share my story!

             -Kat

Kate's POV

I was getting my hair done into a braided up-do & a small amount of makeup on my face, that consisted of lip-gloss, mascara, eyeliner, & brown eye-shadow, while listening to the song Hero by Enrique Iglesias & I knew every word to this song. I swayed my hips as I sang with Enrique.

I can be your hero baby

I can kiss away the pain

I will stand by you forever

You can take my breath away

I walked over to my mirror & put in my stud earrings that went well with my corral shirt a brown belt to wrap around my waist. I had on my dark blue boot-cut pants & my brown boots that went to just below my knee. I put on my brown bracelet that I bought at a small gift shop.

Grabbing my purse that slung over my body & put it on while grabbing my phone & camera. I opened the door to see Jake in the doorway looking like he was about to knock on the door. I smiled up at him & waited for him to say something.

"Wow, you look..just wow." He finally said after checking me out from head to toe.

"Well thank you Jake, you look great, as usual." I replied with a smile on my lips & my hands in my back pockets.

He did the unexpected & smiled a cheeky smile at me before pulling me close & bending down to give me a soft & sweet kiss. He moved his head into my neck & murmured something into my neck that went along the lines of 'you smell so amazing'. I smiled & chuckled , simply because he always acts like this around me when I usually see him so uptight & focused on acting the big tough guy in class & around the school.

He stood back up while I still had my arms wrapped around his neck , so he ended up picking me up off the floor with my feet dangling above the floor by a few inches. He smirked down at me & kissed me once more before bending down once again ,only this time to allow my feet to touch the ground & remove my arms from around his neck.

We turned towards the stairs and walked down them together, me clinging onto him the whole time. I ended up putting my phone in my pocket & slung the camera case around my body before jumping on Jake's back just as he got his foot on the landing.

He quickly shook his head & grabbed around my butt to keep me up on his back. I kissed his neck quickly before placing my arms around his neck once more. I could feel his muscles contracting under my inner thighs, sending my hormones on quite an adventure & on top of it my imagination went wild of images.

I quickly wished the images away knowing that Jake can read my mind & I laid my head on his shoulder as we walked towards the door, but at the last minute he took a sharp turn to the living room.

"Why are we going this way?"

I got not answer in return which lead me to ponder on my own of why we were headed to the love-seat.

"Jake? Why are we in here? We are supposed to be heading to Travelers Rest , South Carolina."

He turned his neck to look at me with a smile on his face that just melted my insides. Before I could even acknowledge what was happening, I felt a rush of air as he swung me to where I was still clinging to him but face-to-face. I exhaled as the rush of air stilled & looked at him straight in the eye.

I could read what he was thinking, it was that prominent. I pressed his body closer to mine just as we fell onto the love-seat & he kissed my lips & began to make a trail of kisses down to my neck. I felt that he wanted me but a lot was stopping him from not taking me upstairs. I let out a moan as he kissed that spot on my neck that just made me forget what we were supposed to be doing. I clung onto his back just as he moved back up to my lips.

He slowly ended the kiss & I was still in a daze before realizing what just happened...we just had a very heated make-out session.

He sat up quickly & grabbed my hand to help me get up. I wiped around my mouth to fix my messed up lipstick & stood up ,to look in one of the mirrors I have hung up, to check my hair & make sure it looked just how I had it. Once I fixed my clothing I looked back at Jake who was sitting comfortably with his hands behind his head & a smile plastered on his lips. i instantly smiled & climbed onto his lap, straddling him. I bent down & kissed him once more.

"Nice lip-gloss Jake, it really is your color." I said close to his ear before glancing at his lips.

He groaned & wiped his mouth, completely missing the lip-gloss on his lips. I chuckled & brought my fingers to his lips, gently wiping the lip-gloss off with no problem.

I got off of him & headed towards to door to get into my car & was about there when I felt his arm wrap around my waist. I looked up to see that he was himself again & I was thankful for that, otherwise the car ride there was going to be quite interesting.

I glanced quickly out of my front door to make sure the coast was clear before taking my purse & camera case off my body & put it in Jake's hand  & unlocking the car doors.

"Get in the car, I'll meet you there in a second, I have to lock the house up & then we'll leave to go get snacks on the drive there. Okay?"

He kissed me quickly & nodded his head with a smile. I locked the front door & walked to the car , just as the driver's side door popped open for me to slide into. I started the car & put it in reverse as I was putting my seat-belt on.

I looked both ways before backing out of my driveway. I looked over at Jake who was watching me drive gracefully to the Dollar store for all the snacks we wanted.

We pulled into Aldi's & parked in a close parking spot before getting out & locking the doors, Jake grabbed my hand as we walked into the store together.