Chapter 15

I am really in the zone with story right at the moment, so get used to me uploading as much as I can in a day, I am aiming for about two chapters a day, if not then a chapter a day. Of course there is going to be days when I get writer's block & have to take a break so just stay with me! lol

I hope you enjoy Chapter 15 of I'm In Love with My Student & be sure to comment on what you think , vote if you like/love this chapter along with the story, & SHARE this story with everybody you know that will enjoy this story!

Love ya'll! ENJOY :)

          -Kat

Jake's POV

I helped Kate bring the clothes up to our room once they were all done. By then we were hungry & feeling tired. We've had a long day, but it's a good kind of long day. I've enjoyed spending time with her, even though it's been pretty crazy!

We quickly fold them & then we look at the room service pamphlet while I put everything in nice & neat stacks, yes just because I am a guy doesn't mean that I am slob one-hundred percent of the time.

I turned around to see Kate touching up her makeup & hair, along with fixing her clothing & smoothing it out. I have to admit ,as I was checking her out I had all sorts of images pop into my head. I really lingered on her butt & chest. God I really needed to get myself in check. 

I walked into the bathroom & fixed myself in my jeans. I messed with my hair a little bit & then decided I needed to walk out before she started having thoughts that something was wrong.

I opened the door to find Kate bent over looking through her purse on the bed & I felt a bulge in my pants start to form, adjusting myself once more I walked up behind her & kissed her neck once, twice, then one more time before turning her around to peck her on the lips.

"What was that for?" She asked me with a glow on her face as her arms found their way around the back of my neck.

Her touch sent an electrical current through my once calm body, but with every touch she brings my insides to life. I kept thinking about how beautiful she looked at this moment. I really just wanted to make love to her, but I knew she wasn't ready yet. I smiled & kissed her once more before hinting she was getting restless with my silence.

"What, I can't kiss my gorgeous & breathtaking girlfriend?" I asked with a husky voice.

"Well of course you can, but what do you want?" She asked skeptically.

"I don't anything , but an even enjoyable night with you." I told her sincerely, because it was honestly how I felt about the remainder of the night.

I kissed her once more & picked her up before setting her back down & spinning her towards the door. I opened the door & was about to pull her out of out room when she stopped me.

"I have to grab the room key, my wallet, & my phone. We can't leave unless I have them." She explained with humor in her voice.

I waited quietly as I watched her leave my embrace & collect the necessary items just so we could go to dinner. She turned around to catch me staring at her the entire time. I watched her walk over to me just as look into that mind of hers.

She had something on that pretty little mind of hers & wanted to know what it was. I concentrated on her thoughts that were the loudest, a lot of the times her worries would be present enough to be heard quite coherently.

As I zoned in on her rambunctious thoughts one really popped up more than the others, it was definitely an aggressive & uneasy thought. Why was she worrying about what is going to happen tonight? We've slept in the same bed before, literally last night & nothing happened.