Unconditional Love chapter 1

"LEO LEO" Seth said holding Leo

"Papa it hurts it hurts" Leo said crying.

                -   Earlier that day -
It was a normal school day for Leo. But he was excited for one thing today. Dean was going to take him out today for dinner. Dean picked Leo up and drove him back to the house he once lived it. Seth opened the door for both can come in.

Leo dropped his book bag on the dinner table leaving Dean and Seth in the front side of the house.

"Hey I'm going to take Leo out to dinner tonight. Do you wanna come with or another time?" Dean asked looking down at Seth.

"Another time Dean but thank you for the offer." Seth said as Leo came to both of his parents.

"Daddy daddy can you help him pick out what to wear?" Leo asked pulling on Dean's shirt. Dean and Leo went upstairs.

Seth does misses this. Seeing Leo happy with Dean. Dean loves Seth and Seth loves Dean but two people that love each other can't always live together or be together. That's what Seth and Dean explained to Leo when Dean had to move out for the second time.

The family got together in the living room the day after the decision was made for Dean to move out.

"Leo daddy and I got something to tell you something. Your dad and I are..we aren't together. Dad's moving out." Seth said

"No no no" Leo said sobbing. Dean moving out. That's means they aren't a family anymore.

Dean pulled Leo into his arms and rubbed his back.

"Shh Leo everything alright okay. I'm still going to see you like how it was before. Seth, your papa and I love each other a lot but sometimes people who love each other aren't meant to be together or live together." Dean explained holding back his tears. He didn't want this buts it's what Seth wanted so he got to respect that.

"It nothing you did Leo. It's just better this way." Seth added on

"For one of us. One of us thinks it's better that way. Now while I'm not here anymore I don't want you to give Seth a hard time." Dean said before wiping Leo tears kissing his head. "I love you kid see you soon" Dean said before leaving.

Seth should've never done that. He's putting Leo in a very uncomfortable situation where his parents are on and off again. At the end Leo just wants them together.

"Papa look what daddy got me to wear"
Leo said posing for Seth

"Nice your dad has good style." Seth said looking at Dean and they both smiled.

-

Dean brought Leo home at 9pm it was a Friday so Seth didn't care. When Leo came home he told Seth all about his day. It was cute and Leo still has energy in him so Seth decided to play videos games with him on the wii. It tried him down greatly. He was brought to the bed in his two piece pjs and begged Seth to tell him a story. In the middle of it Leo was knocked out into a deep sleep.

Following after Seth went to his and began watching a basketball game. Just to pass time somehow his mind began wondering about his life and Dean's life and them. How different things would be. Unable to get Dean out of his mind Seth went downstairs for a drink. Only
turning on the kitchen light. So everywhere else was dark only cause he didn't want to wake up Leo. Nothing much cause he knew he had to take care of Leo tomorrow. He just had one beer and a half.

Reminiscing on the past at 11pm man isn't that all of us? Honestly who hasn't reminisce on the past late at night.

All of sudden Seth heard a big thud. He turned on more lights in house. Only to find Leo on the floor he was in pain he's pj shirt was tore. Leo was playing by the stairs climbing the railing. He fell down onto the floor it was unable to tell what part of him hit first. However you can tell he was hurt.

"Papa papa" Leo cried. Seth kneeled down to Leo grabbing the house phone as well.

"Hey sh sh sh. It's okay." Seth said as he dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"  a man asked

"My son he fell from a high place. I need an ambulance at [insert address here]." Seth said pausing Leo was crying loudly. Seth moved Leo's head up and he was bleeding from his head. His skull was most likely cracked and his arm looked broken. Seth started crying too. His son was in pain and there was nothing Seth could do but blame himself.

-
Ok so this is the official sequel after Love Forgotten! Poor Leo is hurting 😩 and Seth thinks it's his fault 😔

Vote & Comment