Uncontional Love Chapter 11

(Continue from last chapter)

"Hey it's Dean I just wanted to say I'm sorry for yesterday."

"It's fine really Dean. Everything is fine" I said once I said Dean's name Randy rolled his eyes and continued leaving kisses on my neck.

"How's Leo? Could I can see him tomorrow or Monday?"

"Of course you can you're his dad. Tomorrow come at like 1" I said but due to Randy it was more of a moan. There was no way Dean didn't know what was going on!

"Alright Seth I'll see you tomorrow."

Once he hang up I felted weird. I just answered a call from legally my husband and I'm here getting kisses on my collarbone by another man. And second by second I felt my heart pump faster. Hearing Dean's voice again not in a angry way made my heart pump fast and made me blush. I pulled Randy away once I realize what was going on. I told Randy I wasn't in the mood to do anything and that I was tired. He was the one to imply that he should get going home anyways. I walked him out and on my way back to my room I stopped at Leo's room.

I walked into Leo room to find him sleeping I put the blanket over him before I walked into my room slid down my door cause that phone call made me realize... I lost Dean.

Days Later

Tuesday came and Dean went back to work leaving Brandon all alone so for the days following he would come over and so would Randy. They both got along well but today was the day Randy had work leaving me with Brandon.

"Dad can I go on swings?" Leo asked me out of the blue

"Maybe later I'm busy." I said

"Aw Leo I'll push you come on." Brandon said going outside with Leo.

I watched on I couldn't believe what was going on. If someone where to say in the future Brandon would've dated Dean I would've said you're crazy. I shook my head and brushed it off I continue back to what I was doing. After 10 minuets of them being outside I see them running inside.

"Its raining." Leo yelled running to me. I smiled he was everything to me my whole world. I always knew I wanted to become a parent.

"It is. Are you hungry?" I asked shocked picking him up as he nodded

"What do you want to eat?" I asked

"Cookie!" Leo said in his little baby voice. I decided to give him three Oreos Cookies

Later that day

I was sitting on the couch with my laptop open looking at colleges I only had two more years left. I was debating whether or not to do them, when Brandon came and sat down near me.

"Leo sleeping in ur room. He's been sleeping a lot is everything alright?" Brandon asked concerned

"Yeah it's just he's been having nightmares. I think it's cause of this Spiderman Man Venom
movie that Dean and him watched. I told Dean not to watch it with him." I explained and shook my head in the process

"Aw so how's Randy he's cute. So have you two had sex yet?" Brandon asked me and it seems really personal to ask but then... my heart sink has he and Dean had sex?

"Nah we haven't. How about you and Dean?"

"No we haven't and if we did he would be first time with a man." He said and inside I felted relieved.

We continued talking for a while about our relationships and everything else. I had to admit it was nice having family around. Before I knew it an hour passed. It was then 4pm Brandon went back to Dean's, leaving Leo and I alone. He woke up 30 minuets later hungry.

"I want waffles" Leo said I was confused waffles for dinner?? But hey if that's what my son wants then I guess waffles it is.

Brandon POV

Dean is right here I have to tell him how I feel. It's now or never.

"We need to break up."  I said bluntly and he turned his attention to me

"You belong with Seth and Seth belong with you. Whenever I say your name Seth's eyes fill with joy and smile and whenever I say Seth's name your eyes turn into heart eyes. You both need to work it out." I said

"You really think that?" Dean asked and I nodded quickly

"I love him Brandon I really do but he used me countless times and he doesn't want to get back together for good." Dean continued on

"Have you ever thought about why he used you? He did to become close to you."

"Even if I do talk to him he's with Randy now."

"Not for long I have a plan to break them up. He's actually really cute tho and he winked at me a few times."

"Wait you we're into him when we were together I'm hurt you was cheating on me." Dean said and after a second of silence we both bursted into laughter.

-
Message me for any suggestions

Wattpad is tripping with that draft part getting taken out but what I can do. Also it's Labor Day so happy Labor Day

Vote & Comment