Unconditional Love Chapter 5

2 weeks later

Seth's pov:
It's been two weeks and I still haven't told Dean. He has been patient but I can tell his patience is winding down. Everything with Leo has come back to normal and it's as if the whole incident never happened. Dean has been by the house often just to check in on us. It has been a pretty normal two weeks. Too normal for our usual family affairs.

At the moment, I'm laying on the couch and flipping through channels on the tv. It has been a slow day and Leo hasn't really been acting up. He was curled up right beside me as I clicked the different buttons. Leo jumped up as a kid show popped up.

"That one Papa!"

"Alright Leo alright"

After a few minutes the door bell rang and I went to get it. I checked to see who it was. It was Dean. He was breathing heavily and crying.

Of course I opened up. It's Dean, the father of Leo. I'm not quite sure my feelings about him. Like I love him but I let him go again for the second time I don't know why. Once it was opened I wrapped my arms around him grabbing him into a hug. He was crying onto my shoulder and neck. I closed the front door and locked it with one hand.

Dean and I both moved to the living room where Leo was.

"Daddy" Leo said in a low voice. Leo stood on the couch to hug Dean.

"Baby go your room while me and your dad talk, okay?" I said wanting to see what was wrong. Leo nodded, let go and went to he's room.

Both of us sat on couch very close together.

"Dean what's going on?"

"I lost my job. Rent is due in two days. I have no money, I'm depressed, I-I went to a bar I few days ago" Dean stopped, looked away and bite he's lip. My heart broke at that a million questions passed through my head then.

"Did you drink, Dean?" I questioned he has worked so hard to stop, going to rehab. It's been it's been years since he's last drink.

"Almost I was so close. I wanted to I really did and that scares me. My life is failing apart. I'm sorry to be bother you. I should leave I'm so sorry" Dean said starting to get up but I stopped him. He shouldn't be alone right now, I want him to stay.

"Dean stay. I don't want you to be alone, It's fine, sleep over for as long as you need." I replied making sure he knew he was welcomed.

I then told him my plans for the rest of the day. I was glad Dean was back here. I was even more proud to see he didn't drink. That took a lot of encourage and bravery. Especially since no one was their telling

It was summer time so we went out for a bit getting groceries as a family. For dinner we had hamburgers and fries. Once we were done eating, Leo went on the iPad to play subway surfers. I was cleaning up the kitchen while he did so and Dean was next to Leo watching tv.

At night when it was time to sleep. I told Dean he could sleep with me. All the lights besides the lamp was off. He was laying on his back while I was on my side. I moved closer to him, I put my head on his chest and with my hand I placed circles on he's stomach while he's arm was around me resting on my waist.

"I'm glad you're back here. I've been unable to sleep lately. I don't know I just I haven't felted safe and I'm sacred of something happening to Leo. You being here makes me a little bit more safe. You've always been here to protect me, thank you." I responded

"Anytime,  I'll never forgive myself if something happened to the both of you." Dean said then added how we should go to sleep and with that we did. Today was an interesting day I spent it with my favorite boys.

-
Ok ok I haven't been uploading and I'm sorry. I've been going through things and it's no excuse my bad. Message me if you have a suggestion I'm all ears😁

Vote & Comment