Unconditional Love chapter 2

Seth waited in hospital waiting room crying. In the ambulance the EMT asked a lot of questions Seth answered as best as he can but he was heartbroken. Crying the whole way it was bad.

"Pick up Dean pick up" Seth cried calling Dean. Dean answered right away it wasn't usual for Seth to call this late. Right away he heard Seth crying.

"Seth? What happened?" Dean asked concerned. Seth was shocked he didn't heard Dean answer cause he was crying.

"Leo's in the hospital. I need you here. They haven't came and told me what's going on. Dean I'm scared." Seth said sobbing. Once Seth said Leo and hospital in the same line Dean started getting ready.

"What hospital? I'm on my way to my car. Seth what happened? What floor are you on?" Dean cried out it was all catching up to him. Leo's hurt his son is hurt. This is hard on any parent.

"I'm at [insert hospital here]. I'm on the kids floor I don't know the number just asked someone when you get here." Seth said while his voice was cracking. Seth heard Dean turn on his car and get in.

"Seth what happened?" Dean asked again. Seth ignored this question. This was his fault he doesn't want to talk about it or relive it.

"Dean I'll tell you when you get here your driving you need to stay focus. Please be careful Dean I got to go." Seth said hanging up. What the hell is Seth gonna say to Dean? That's Seth was drinking while Leo was home. This doesn't look good.

Seth put his knees up to his chest and his arm around his legs his head between his knees. Seth was sobbing this was all his fault. Dean came and saw Seth in the position he was in. Dean stroking his hand through Seth's back catching Seth off guard cause he didn't know it was Dean. Once realizing it was Dean he calmed into his arms.
They both were crying and were hold onto each other.

"Dean Dean I apologize I fucked up. Leo was sleeping and and after a while I went to the kitchen for a beer. I promise I had one beer and a half nothing more. I know it is bad to drink with him in the house but I just... I don't know. And Leo must have woken up I didn't know and he was climbing the rail and he fell over onto the floor." Seth said before Dean took over speaking now.

"Ok" Dean said nodding. "Ok did the doctors say anything yet?" Dean asked and Seth simply shook his head no. "If anyone asks what happened Seth you can't say you were having beer. They might take Leo away then. Just say you went for a drink that was water don't include alcohol." Dean added on he trust Seth. He knew Seth will never do anything to hurt Leo. Seth listen but didn't reply after that.

"Parents of Leo Ambrose?" Doctor Aaliyah asked and Dean and Seth stood up and wiped their tears.

"Leo unfortunately has broken a leg and a arm as well as that had to get 15 stitches to the head. But that's not what we're concerned about Unfortunately again Leo has fallen into a coma."

Both of Dean and Seth hearts shattered. Seth fell to floor and silently started crying again.

"What no Leo can't be." Dean said his voice cracking. He couldn't believe it.

"Mr. Ambrose this is a lot to take in. Leo lost a lot of blood and unfortunately he fell into a coma." Aaliyah said sadly. She hates breaking bad news to anyone.

"Can we see him?" Seth asked from the floor looking up.

"Yes I'll bring you both to him.
Tomorrow his going up to ICU which is located on the 9 floor. Come I'll lead the way." Aaliyah said and Seth got up with Dean help. Them three went to Leo's room. She was the first in followed by Seth and Dean. She watched their faces and it was broken.

"May I ask what happened to him?" Aaliyah asked opening her file and got her pen to state down what happened.
Seth answered telling only her that he fell down from a high railing. Once done with all that. She looked at the family. "You two can visit anytime and I don't quite know if you sleep the night. However guys it's been a long night after 20 minutes go home and rest."

"We will thank you" Seth said before she left. Leaving Dean and Seth alone with Leo they went on either side on him. Both grabbed his hands.

"Wake up please Leo your dad and I love you so much. We need you please to wake up." Seth cried out.

"Daddy's here Leo papa and I need you to wake up okay. We miss you please wake up. We love you." Dean said holding back his tears. For a while it was silent but Dean broke it. "Seth? We should get going." Seth nodded sadly. Dean kissed Leo's forehead and sadly let go of his hand.

"We will be back tomorrow Leo we love you." Seth said kissing his cheek and letting go of his hand. Both took one more glance at their son before leaving.

Dean drove Seth back to his apartment. Seth didn't want to go back to his house. When Seth is ready to go home he'll go but his not ready. It has been a traumatizing night.

Without saying a word both men went to the bedroom. Both were in the clothes he planned on sleeping in already.

"Sleep here tonight I'll be on the couch." Dean said with no hesitation but before Dean can walk out Seth stopped him.

"Can you stay with me? I don't want to be alone." Seth asked shyly. Dean nodded and turned off the lights in the house and went to bedroom. He joined Seth in bed. Seth was crying silently but he was crying. Dean rubbed his back as he reinstated Seth that Leo is going to wake up.

"Dean I need something to get my mind off of this." Seth said looking into Dean's eyes. Dean kissed Seth softly. Seth kissed back but roughly he really  wants to forget what happened. One thing lead to another and Dean was inside Seth pushing in and out. Who knows maybe Seth or Dean will regret this in the morning but this was giving them the ability to forget things for now.

-
Vote & Comment

New chapter will be up soon!