Unconditional Love chapter 17

Seth sat on the bed unable to think. Too much thoughts what on in his mind. While him and Leo were in school Brandon and Dean were together.

Unfucking believable you're fucking serious. Seth thoughts wondered. What did they even do? Why didn't Dean tell him? A million questions a formed.

In Dean defense Seth was taking a test and didn't want Seth to worry about today. So he was looking out for Seth in a way.

Seth read the text again.

From Brandon:
Hey just wanted to say thank you for today I appreciate it. You always come through for me.

You always come through for me

Does that mean there's been more times? Seth heart broke even more. Was Seth getting cheated on with his own brother? Seth sighed shaking. Seth went to Dean's phone call log. They've been talking for awhile.

Seth heard Dean turned off the water and he hoped he would get all the answers he needed. A few minutes passed and Dean opened the door he saw Seth crying before he could say anything

"Tell me why the hell you and Brandon been seeing each other?" Seth said crying

"Baby calm down-" Dean said trying to calm Seth down coming close to him

"Calm down? You're my babies father, my boyfriend and you dated my brother in the past and now I find out you're seeing my brother in private." Seth stayed angrily

"I understand how it looks and seem but I promise you it's nothings he just needed help with something." Dean stated unsure how to tell Seth cause it's Brandon's business.

"Help with what? Pleasure?"

"Baby baby stop he just needed me to go to the doctors with him."

"Doctors for what? Cause he's pregnant with your baby." Seth said trying to make a point

"Stop being so rational and listen to what I have to say. I don't know if I should be telling you this but Brandon wanted to see if he would be able to get pregnant he was scared so he called me and I went with him."

"Is he able to carry kids?" Seth asked concerned. Dean shook his head

"Why didn't you just tell me in the beginning of the day." Seth signed he got so worked up over nothing

"You were taking your test I don't want to disturb you baby. And don't blame this on Brandon he been through a lot. I know you guys are fighting but give him some slack for me. He's hurting a lot." Dean laid his arms around Seth waist

"I just got you back I'm not going to do anything to ruin us. Leo and you are my priority and I'll never do anything to harm you in any way." Dean continues on which makes Seth feel stupid.

Seth didn't say anything instead he just hugged Dean tight. Seth shocked Dean was still with him. He treated Dean so bad before. He didn't deserve him. Seth wanted to better himself not only for Dean but as well as his son.

"Papa I'm hungry" Leo said walking in on his parents in each other's arms. He walked up to Seth leg and hugged it. Dean and Seth laughed at this. Seth bend down and picked Leo up and they all just stood their like a family.

-
This chapter was all over the place sorry but should I might this book longer or should I make a different book?

Vote and comment!