Unconditional Love chapter 27

Dean's POV

"Sex?" I questioned

"Yeah sex how you and Seth made Leo." Brandon said and we laughed.

"Look in all seriousness go home to Seth and talk to him. Don't give him a hard time." Brandon continued and I agreed it's time to start going. We said our byes and as soon as I  left my phone rang it was the hospital.

I froze after they told me Seth's in the hospital.

How could this happen? Maybe he was in pain and trying to tell me but I walked out.

I can't believe I let this happen. I promised Seth things will be different from the time when Seth was carrying Leo. But it's not. I'll be here through it all I told him but he went to the hospital alone. I sighed in disappointment and rushed to hospital to see him.

Once I got there I spoke to the front and they told me the room number. I rush in and I saw him with a whole bunch of tubes on his stomach and arm. Next to him was a sleeping Leo.

There was two monitors one for Seth and one for the baby. The baby heartbeat was slow..it was weak. I looked at Seth and we locked eyes he looked miserable.

"Heyy how you feeling baby?" I said beside him holding his hand. He didn't respond instead he shrugged his shoulders.

"I know this is hard for you but talk to me. I noticed the baby's heartbeats slow. What did the doctor say?" I asked being worried

"That I have a high chance of a miscarriage. So I have to stay here overnight until I get discharged." He said with his voice cracking.

I instantly wrap my arms around him and he broke down in my chest crying he couldn't made a full sentence. The only way I got him to calm down is whispering sweet things in his ears.

"I'm scared Dean we worked so hard for the baby and now we don't know what's gonna happens. I don't want to have a miscarriage." Seth said crying again

"Don't cry baby the more you breakdown the more baby hurts. None of this is your fault Seth. The baby still alive and just because it's a high chance doesn't mean it's definitely going to happen. Things are going to be better." I said realizing how much of an ass I've been. My husband is obviously going through a lot right now and I haven't been there.

"I'm sorry I haven't been around and I've been an ass to you when all you've been is sacrificing things for me. I'll quit if u want I just want to be there for you and the kids." I continued doing what's best for our future.

"No you did the right thing taking another job I just miss you at home." Seth said and I just nodded cause I miss being home too.

"I miss being at home too with Leo and you. Weather you walk out of the hospital pregnant or not I'm still going to love you and Leo. Yeah it's going to be heartbreaking but I'm not going anywhere babyboy." I said reassuring Seth that I'm going to be here always.

"Where'd you go?" Seth asked looking down

"I went to Brandon's." I said noticing his face changed. "You're mad aren't you?"

"Yeah but I don't want to focus on that tonight. Just come and hold me." Seth said and I did as told.

Seth fell asleep in my arms. I couldn't go to sleep I watched over him and Leo. The baby's heartbeat got slower it worried me. Once we get out the hospital I want to make Seth's life stress- free. An idea immediately popped in my mind. This is gonna be a great surprise I thought to myself.

The next morning the doctors came in and took an ultrasound. Seth was scared holding onto me super tight. Things were unfortunately still the same the doctor just recommended to go home,rest and be stress free cause they're nothing they could do. We went home and I did everything Seth normally does. Seth wanted to help but I convinced him to stay in bed and watch his favorite tv shows.

Once all done I laid in bed next to him. Seth sat up confused.

"Don't think you're off the hook for going to Brandon's." Seth said

"How could I make it up to you baby? I'll do anything." I said with my hands on his waist.

"Hmm you could clean out the garage like I've been telling you for the past two months." Seth said biting his lip

"I was thinking I could make it up to you more in the sex department." I said getting up and did as he says.

No one POV

Once Dean left the room Seth got up to the mirror and rested his hands on his stomach. He was extremely scared for the outcome but he was holding it together. He couldn't panic so he just let nature play it's course.

That night they tugged Leo in together. Spending every second as a family. When they went back to their room they were in bed holding each other running their hands up and down each other's backs and chest.

"Seth how do you feel?" Dean asked

"Life could be better." Seth said frowning

"It's going to be soon baby just rest." Dean said turning off the lights. Seth not knowing what he means by that.

-
Guys I have a new book out, Past Haunting's go check it out!!
Poor Seth he's at a high chance of losing the baby.
This book is ending soon. Maybe about 1 more parts then this is it :(

Vote and comment!