Uncondition Love Chapter 19

Dean's POV (continues from last chapter)

"I'm fine I'm not drunk Dean. And Seth will never find out. Trust me." He said in my ear while kissing my neck and I just stood there no knowing what to do.

Those words played over again. Seth will never find out. He wont but what if this becomes a continuous thing. Brandon and I meeting up just to fuck. That sounds so fucking good and my dick was extremely hard at that point. Seth and I haven't done anything in months. But that wasn't an excuse to cheat on Seth. I had to say no to Brandon. I knew I had too it was the right thing.

"Brandon we can't." I said and he stopped kissing my neck.

"But you're hard. You want this." he said grabbing my bunlge I moaned at this. I needed to let go of energy. I moved his hand away and said no. I told him to get some rest before leaving the room.

No matter what I would've regretted it. I really love Seth and it wouldn't be right if I sleep with anyone especially not his brother. If I did end up sleeping with Brandon and Seth found out It would've hurt Seth so badly. He would never talk to me again. He probably would stop me from seeing Leo. I left the room and ended up in the bathroom. I looked at myself deeply in the mirror and thinking damn I really was going to cheat on Seth. I shook off the thought of that and I unzipped my pants. I needed to let go of the energy. Each stroke all I was thinking about was Seth. A little bit of Brandon but mostly Seth.

The Next Day

Last night I ordered pizza but Brandon never came out he probably went to sleep after everything happened I know he was still drunk so hopefully he feels better today and forgets yesterday. Just as I was thinking Brandon came out.

"Hey morning my head is pounding." Brandon said holding his head.

"I'll get you pain killers. It helps with a hangover." I said being an expert at getting over hangovers

"Also Dean I don't really remember yesterday but I'm sorry it was the drunk me talking." He said apologizing

"It's fine being drunk makes you irrational. We have all been there. Don't worry about it. Also when you want to go let me know so I can drive you home."

"Thank you honestly for everything." Brandon said before I went to go get him painkillers.

With Seth

Seth's POV

It's Monday the worst day of the week. So it meant school for both Leo and I. I put Leo on the school bus and I was in the car driving to school. I called Dean cause I missed him. I want him to move back in but I don't want to bring it up and he might think we're moving fast. We got back together in I think July/August and it's now November which is early but we've lived together before and we have Leo. I just really want to be in his arms right now.

*Ring Ring Ring*

"I missed you so much baby what are you doing right now " I said

Dean: "nothing much I'm just at home."

"You have a job interview today. You ready for that."

Dean: "Yeah I'm ready."

"You okay baby you seem quite." I said worried something happened

Dean: "No my love don't worry about me. Just focus on school and call me when you're out ok."

"Okay baby do you want to do anything today. I'll come over if you want."

Dean: "No baby don't come over I promise I'll make this up to you."

"Ok baby I'll call you later."

That was weird I said to myself. I tried to push it to the back of my head but I couldn't. I think in order to get past this I have to go over there later see Dean. That's what I'm going to do.

Deans POV

Fuck I forgot about my job interview today. I look at the time and in an hour I have to be at the place.

"Brandon I need your help." I said loudly for Brandon to come to my bedroom.

"I need your help for this interview I have today." I said when he arrived in the room.

After 5 minutes of searching he picked the most perfect outfit. He also was telling me tips and tricks to say to get the job. For the first time I believe I got this I really do.

-
Hours passed and I feel really confident I got the job thanks to Brandon. He waited in the car for me to finish the interview and then we got some Dunkin' Donuts after. It was now 7pm the day went fast Brandon was still here I liked having him around. We ended up on the couch wearing the nba.

"The nets are so going to win this one." I said confidently and taking a sip of Sprite

"You're crazy the suns got this one." He said and we both laughed.

The game was tied there's was about 5 seconds left of the clock when number 17 from nets shoots a 3 pointer and wins the game. The nets win 119-115.

"You really should trust me more." I said placing my hand on thigh. I started running my hand up and down his thigh he started giggling cause he was ticklish. I then grabbed it hard. And we were just looking at each other smiling and laughing. Then the front door opened wide I moved my hand quickly as possible we stopped laughing and our smiles disappeared.

"Seth!" We both said at the same time.

-
hmm at least Seth didn't walk in on them in bed together...
Message me for any suggestions
Vote & Comment