Unconditional Love Chapter 13

No one POV

Both couples kept their break up low key. In Seth's eyes Brandon and Dean were still together and in Dean's eyes Randy and Seth were. But in reality that was false. Dean and Randy were both at their work place while the brothers stayed home.

Brandon stayed at Dean place for the day watching Netflix, on his phone, and playing games on the Xbox. Seth on the other hand was on his laptop still debating about college. He could always take online classes but he feels he would get lazy if he did. But there was no way Dean would agree of Seth going to college cause he doesn't like leaving Leo with strangers. Some would say that it's controlling but it's his way of protecting his family. So online classes was an option.

"Papi where's daddy?" Leo said coming up to Seth

"He's at work." Seth answered knowing it was Dean's name whose Leo was referring too broke his name. He should've never played with Dean's feeling like that.

"Can we see him?" Leo answered down to my knees

"We can't baby. He's working he'll come by soon."

"I want foo." Leo said trying to say food Seth picking him up

"Okay baby what you want?" Seth asked and Leo didn't know.

So Seth thought some more about what to make Leo. Then it came to him of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Leo has never gotten that before. So Seth made the sandwich and handed it to Leo.

While Seth went upstairs to run a shower for himself.  Seth seemed a little sad due to the fact his blonde hair was dying out. His blonde hair was his thing he didn't want to get rid of that. So he planned to go to the store to buy hair dye. Dying his hair was something he was used too after all these years.

Once out of the shower he was on his way down the stairs when he looks into the living room area it was Leo all blue skin type and wheezy for air. He was having an allergic reaction.

"LEO" he screamed and rushed down without thinking he grabbed Leo and ran to the outside locking the door on the way to the car. He didn't even put Leo in his car seat there no time. Seth pressed on the gas as fast as possible not caring about anything else.

"Leo breath honey." Seth said looking in the back through the mirror. Seth made a left turn and he was almost there. Seth parked at the front of the hospital. He quickly got out and carried an unconscious Leo inside screaming HELP! Doctors quickly took Leo to the ER and Seth told them everything that happened. Seth stayed in the waiting room shaking not knowing what to do.

Dean. He has to call Dean.

*RING RING*
*RING RING*
*RING RING*

"Seth?" Dean answered confused it was in the middle of the day why was Seth calling him.

"D-Dean I'm in the hospital Leo he can't breathe."

"Seth listen to me I'm on my way calm down I'll pay for everything if our insurance can't pay."

"Just come quick Dean please." Seth said

Dean told his new boss everything then rushed out and got to the hospital as fast as he could. Dean got at the hospital in a few minutes and he spotted Seth instantly. Seth was shivering he was partly wet cause of the shower the hospital ac was blasting. Dean's arm braced around Seth and Seth took in Dean's smell.

"What happened?"

"For the first time I gave him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and he's allergic. I took a shower and when I came back down he was all blue and couldn't breathe." Seth said taking a long breath before continuing. "I'm sorry for being a bad parent."

"No Seth you're not a bad parent don't think that." Dean said and there was a silence for a while. "You're cold let me get you a blanket it's in the car."

"But Dean-

"But Dean nothing I'll be right back." Truth is Dean just needed a walk he hates the hospital the longest time he's been at the hospital was when Seth had birth he was by his side for 3 days straight. Dean was outside walking to his parked car he opened the trunk and there was blanket but besides that was one of Leo's animals. He brought them both and went back to Seth. He put the blanket around Seth and him and Seth layed on him.

"How's Brandon? How's both of you?"Seth asked trying to make conversation

"He's good but we um actually broke up. I think in 2 weeks he's going back home. But anyways How's Randy?" Brandon asked even though he could care less about Randy

"Wait you and Brandon broke up and he's still living with you?"

"Yeah he's chill dude to live with." Dean answered looking at Seth.

"Randy and I actually broke up too but he's a chill dude too." Seth said and Dean chuckled. There was silence for a few

"Dean...I'm sorry for everything. I was really selfish letting go of you was the worst possible thing I could do. I'm sorry for all the pain i caused but I really do miss you and I want us to be together forever like we planned."

"Seth I love you I really do but I can't keep doing this on and off thing."

"I understand that and it won't be like anymore I promise..." Seth continued before Dean grabbed Seth face and passionately kissed him. Seth obviously kissing back. It felt right.

A doctor called out for the parents of Leo Ambrose. Both men stood up and followed the doctor smiling like crazy.

-
I'm back !!!
I'll update way more
Message me for any suggestions
Vote & Comment !