Unconditional Love chapter 3

Seth woke up in an empty bed he got up and walk out of the bedroom Dean was drinking coffee. Nothing was said but Dean handed Seth coffee that he made for Seth. After a while of silent Dean broke it.

"Do you wanna go back to your house for some clothes?"

"Can I wear some of your? If they fit. I'm not ready to go back just not right now." Seth said saying as little to Dean and not making eye contact. Dean replied with a quick ok and Seth and Dean both went to the bedroom again.

Once they found an outfit for Seth that fits. Dean got dressed and they were off to go. So once inside the hospital they went to the 9 floor.

Both entered Leo's room and they were introduced to a new doctor. Who told them more about Leo condition. Both know Leo was going to be in the hospital for a while. They knew but everything was just so unreal. Leo was three years old in a coma therefore he got his own room. Once the doctor left both brought chairs on either side of Leo and just talked. Talked to Leo. Seth believes Leo can hear them Dean not so much but anything to talk to his son.

"I... we love you Leo." Dean said his heart was broken. No parent should have to see there kid in a hospital room.

"Dean what if he doesn't wake up?" Seth asked with tears.

"He will. Stop thinking negatively."

"When he does we're getting him everything he wants." Seth said as he wiped his tears and grabbed Leo's hand.

"Even a dog?" Leo's wanted a dog since he was two but Seth disagreed to it. De Seth chuckled at that remark.

"Even a dog." Seth said showing a little smile.

-
Two weeks passed and Leo was still in the hospital. Seth still has been staying with Dean but no sexual action has happen. Seth and Dean went to back to the house one week ago but not since then. Inside their was dry blood. Leo's dry blood. At the house Seth went upstairs to pack a few things while Dean cleaned up the blood on the first floor. While he was cleaning up he saw the beers Seth was drinking the night of the accident.

Dean opened the refrigerator and saw a few more beers but they were in Leo reach. That worries Dean. Leo could easily be able to drink one. If that happened then Seth would lose custody of him. That another things that worries him. Dean moved the beers to top where Leo couldn't reach them. It's not like Seth has a drinking problem. He doesn't Dean knows that. Dean on the other hand has had a drinking problem.

Currently it was 7am Dean was up. Dean's job has given him time off since they know about the whole situation going on. However Dean was planning on going in today. Seth wouldn't like the idea of it but Dean needs to. He needs the money the rent date is coming up. Now all Dean has to think what to say to Seth.

After a while Seth came out of the bedroom and Dean give him coffee and pancakes that he made. Once done Dean broke the news to Seth. And Seth didn't take it well.

"No you're not going to work today. Are you crazy? Why the fuck would you even say that or- or think that?" Seth said getting up pacing around the room.

"I need too Seth. I need the money! The money for the rent, to support you and Leo, and hospital bills coming up." Dean said as he watched Seth pace around.

"What if Leo wakes up today? Don't you want to be there when he does?" Seth stopped pacing and chuckled. "Of course you don't want to be there you didn't even want Leo. You-"

"I love Leo. His my son. Just because I was scared to have kids doesn't mean I didn't want them."

"Then stay. Please don't let me go alone." Seth said sitting to the couch with his voice cracking in pain. He was hurt Dean was going to work instead of seeing their son. Dean came by and sat next to Seth.

"Ok I'm going to the hospital with you. It's selfish of me to think otherwise. I want to be there when he wakes up. I apologize I even brought it up. I'm not coming anywhere. I'm not leaving you or Leo I promise." Dean said wrapping his arms around Seth. Seth needed that closure. Closure to know Dean wasn't going anywhere.

-
This chapter was kind of rushed. I apologize hopefully next chapter will be better. If you have suggestions for this book then message me.

Vote & Comment