Unconditional Love Chapter 26

"Dean right there." Seth moaned out for the third time this morning. Seth gave Dean the okay and decided to have the baby now. Seth figures things are different now so raising this baby is gonna be different than raising Leo. He now has his parents close by and Dean and him are together again. For real this time no more breaking up.Once they were done doing their third round, Dean released his seed in Seth and pulled out. He immediately got up out of bed.

"You sure we can't go again?" Seth pouts They haven't wasted a second and been trying really hard for this. Round after round they been going at it.

"Unfortunately no babyboy I have work. Maybe when I'm home we'll go again." Dean said putting on his shirt and kissed Seth's check. "I love you I'll be home soon. Come lock the door on the way out."

Once Dean left the house got quiet. Leo is at his grandparents spending the weekend. So Seth didn't have anyone to take care of besides himself. Which left Seth in his own thoughts. He knew he had to study this new chapter and his professor said that this chapter is hard and long. He knew he had to start asap but his thoughts were too loud. Thinking through everything that has happened. He look over to his phone for a second and notice that Brandon was calling. Which was shocking cause he's far away for a month getting help. Seth answered it

Brandon: "Hey how are you?"

Seth: "I'm good actually Dean and I are trying for another baby how about you?"

Brandon: "Aw that's good I'm happy for you guys. I'm good I'm coming back soon. Um do you know where mom and dad is?"

Seth: "Leo is staying at their place for the weekend maybe they went out or something."

Brandon: "Oh well I'm going to call them back it was nice talking to you Seth."

The call ended and that's when Seth grabbed his books and turned to the new chapter.
Pregnancy
That word were bold and stood out.

He continued reading the chapter for hours until he got to the parts about miscarries. He read that stress can make you lose the baby, as well as weight loss/gain and a whole bunch of other different factors. What if school and a pregnancy was too much for Seth body to handle?

"No no I'm strong I can handle this if the day comes." Seth said out loud.

"Yes you can babyboy" Dean said in the doorway with roses.

"Omg honey why are you here so early?" Seth said jumping out of the bed into his arms.

"I wanted to be with you. Now what could you handle if it happens?" Dean said looking at the textbook once he saw what Seth saw he automatically turned Seth's way placing the roses on the bed.

"That's not gonna happen honey I'm gonna make sure your life is stress free. I'm going to run you bubble baths every week with rose petals and candles. I'll learn how to cook healthy things from now on. I'll do anything and everything for you to be good and healthy baby." Dean said placing his hands Seth's waist as Seth nodded.

Seth POV

It was now Valentines Day and I've been taking pregnancy tests back to back. I took one Monday and it turned out to be positive!! I wrapped up his gift and within the gift is the pregnancy test. After trying and trying we got what we wanted. I waited for Dean to get home so he can open it.

Once he got home we exchanged gifts and when he opened mine his eyes got glossy and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thank you thank you for giving me another chance. I promise I'm gonna make things right this time." Dean said pulling up my shirt placing small kisses on the c-section as I giggled. I wouldn't want anyone else as my babies father than Dean.

Month's later

"Ugh why can't you just tell me the truth for once!" I yelled

I was so fed up with Dean and him coming home late every single day. I wasn't that far into the pregnancy only 2-3 months. He said that "he took more shifts for more money". But he's never home anymore.

"I told you I took more hours for us." Dean said annoyed

"No don't give me that bullshit tell me where you been?" I replied just as annoyed

"I don't fucking need this. I'm finally home and I come home to this bullshit." Dean said leaving back into the garage

"Dean! Where are you going?"

"For a drive tell me when your hormones calmed down." Dean said driving off.

I sighed to myself as I watched him leave. I walked up the stairs thinking maybe we woke Leo up but he was still out like a light. I then went to the bathroom and the second I looked in the mirror I broke down crying. Maybe I was overreacting but Dean didn't have to yell and leave me like that. Look at what he did to me I'm having a breakdown in my bathroom hoping he'll come back and hold me. The more time past I started to get this intense pain in my stomach but I just overlooked it.

Dean's POV

I genuinely hate it when Seth gets on me as soon as I come home. But I'm not lying I have been working getting more money for us as well as going to his parents for a surprise baby shower. Which is a secret of course but today I actually was working long and hard so I'm tired and don't wanna deal with the fighting. I was wrong for talking to him the way I did but I left with good intentions so he could calm down. I kept driving and driving until I thought of somewhere to go. Once I did I drove there and rang the doorbell.

"Hey Brandon." I said coming in

We ended up in the couch talking and catching up. From the corner of my eye I noticed a Lakers basketball jersey.

"You like the lakers now?" I questioned

"Oh hell no that's Randy's he left here the other day." Brandon said and I gave him a look. "He's my boyfriend now. Once I came back we made it official right now he's out of town for family but why are you here? I heard Seth's pregnant congratulations."

"Thank you and Seth been on me for coming home late even after I explain over and over that I took more hours for the money which is gonna help us. But He keep going on and on and tonight I wasn't having it so I drove here wanting to forget about it." I explained in the best way

"There's a lot of ways of forgetting things." Brandon said catching my attention

"Like what?" I questioned smiling looking at him

"Well for starters there's sex."

-
Seth's finally pregnant yayyyy!
Ugh hopefully nothing happens between Brandon and Dean
Message me for any suggestions
Vote & Comment!