Unconditional Love chapter 23

Seth POV

When the door opened it was no other than my older brother, Brandon and beside him was Leo with a puppy. It shocked Dean and I both cause for one we didn't expect to see my brother here and two my parents don't own a dog. So who's dog was Leo holding?

"Look what grandma and grandpa got." Leo said holding a puppy. It made us smile. Leo makes us so happy and I know Dean wants another one eventually I'll give him one.

Brandon moved out the way so that we can enter. Dean grabbed my hand and it brought those good butterfly you feel in your stomach.

"Hey honey how was the date?" My mom said greeting Dean and I. 

"Our date was amazing. We're definitely going to go on more. Umm you gave Leo a dog?" I asked giving a nervous smile.

"Yeah we went this afternoon to the pet store and he fell in love with the dog so we got everything needed got hope you don't mind." My dad said and I shook my head. Behide him I saw Leo chase his new dog into the a new room.

"Dean I almost forgot it's great that you're here we need your help in the back. One of the cabinets is falling." My dad said and my mom nodded guiding Dean to the back. Dean helps my parents

Leaving Brandon and I in the room together. I tried ignoring him but him just being there annoyed me. Which might sound childish but if you ever been in the same room with someone you dislike you'll feel my pain right now.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked

"What I can't spend time with mom and dad." Brandon replied

"I just find it weird that the one day I'm here you end up being here." I said cause it doesn't really make sense

"Oh please not everything is about you. Not even your husband." He said and from that   my heart dropped. What does that mean? My eyes got watery and my voice cracked.

"What does that mean Brandon?... why can't you just be happy for me?" I said crying at that point.

"You get everything you want. Dolph was my best friend but you just had to get in between. Basically the same way with Dean too. And you're the one that can carry kids. Do you know what it feels like to wish to have your life everyday?"

"Okay but none of those things are my fault. Dolph was your best friend first yes but he flirted with me first and we ended up dating. He came to me!! You wouldn't even know Dean if it wasn't for me I would've totally let you both be friends but you like my husband I see the way you look at him. I might be able to carry kids but that's doesn't mean you can't have any. You don't know who you're gonna end up with maybe they could carry but don't you dare take it out on me or my family." I said calmly putting him in his place. I wiped my face it was all red with tear stains.

Before Brandon could say anything else everyone in the house and came back to where we were and noticed I've been crying. Dean rushed over to me and I instantly told him I wanna go home he gave me the keys to the car  so I waited inside for him and Leo.

I waited in the car not long after Dean came with Leo and our new dog. All of the dogs items were in a backpack so we didn't have to carry things one by one. When the car started the whole time I just stared out the window till we got home.

"Leo run yourself a bath I'll be right there in a second." I said and Leo nodded to me going upstairs.

"Seth come here baby." Dean said sitting down on the couch and I did as well. "What's happened?" He continued

"What did he mean when he said you're not all about me? I want the truth Dean." I asked Dean cause that was when my tears started.

That's when Dean told me the truth about everything. All that's been happening between Brandon and him. My heart physically hurt. 

"Do you have-"

"No! I don't have feelings for Brandon. I cut him off I promise. I'm sorry for breaking your trust. You're the one I want to be with and I wanna prove that to you. I love you and only you. I wanna wake up everyday and see your face next to mine." Dean said cutting my question off. I was still hurt but I guess hearing all that help. He pulled me into a tight hug but I slipped out because I heard Leo calling me.

I walked up to the bathroom and helped Leo get in the tub. Where I washed his hair and body.

"Are you and daddy good?" Leo asked which caught me off guard.

"I hope so Leo."

-
Wow the truth is finally out. Brandon ain't shit for trying to put Seth down. I'm glad Seth keeps putting him in his place.
What should happen next?
Message me for any suggestions

Make sure to Vote & Comment!