Unconditional Love Chapter 20

This chapter is mostly dialogue. Sorry if it's boring. Continue from last chapter.

"Seth!" We both said at the same time.

Seth eyes formed tears he turned around walked out to the front door. Dean ran after him and dragged him inside.

"It's not what it looks like." Dean said shakily.
"Please let me explain I'll tell you anything you want. Just please hear me out." Dean continued. Seth tried not to look at Dean in the eyes. Seth sighed and said "okay" quietly.

"Please just sit down." Dean said guiding Seth to the couch. Brandon and Dean stood in front of Seth. Seth sat down and instantly Dean resurrected Seth how much he means to him.

"Seth you mean everything to me. You know I'll never give you up." Dean said and Seth just rolled his eyes

"I got drunk yesterday I took a Uber and I ended up here. Dean didn't even know I was coming. I spend the night and that's all that happened Seth." Brandon said first getting it all out

"Why in the hell would you come here? Out of all the fucking places Brandon? Huh and Dean where'd you sleep then? Why didn't you tell me he was here? You kept it from me" Seth was angry he had every right to but his words showed that he was hurt.

"I don't know why I came here but I did and I sleep on the bed and Dean slept on the couch. He didn't tell you cause I told him not to. I knew you'd get mad and upset so I told him to keep it from you. So if you're gonna be mad at someone be mad at me." Brandon said taking the fall for Dean.

"I had my job interview I didn't have time to take him home. I'm sorry I didn't tell you-" Dean was saying but was cut off but Seth

"Both of you look me in the eyes without lying and tell me you both don't have feelings for each other." Seth said looking back and forth between them with tears.

All 3 looked at each other and stood silently. No one can deny it the feelings are there. If they did deny it they would be lying. Seth sat there crying loudly. Which made Dean cry too.
There was no one Seth was gonna stay with Dean after this. So Dean knew what that meant.

"Seth nothing has ever happened between us. I love you so much and I wanna be with you." Dean said shaking between tears going to sit next to Seth.

"When I came in your hands were on his thigh. I thought you only did that to me." Seth said out loud which made their heart hurt more

"It was nothing." Brandon said jumping in he was still standing

"How would you feel if another man was grabbing up on me? Grabbing me from my waist and playing with my thighs. I know you wouldn't enjoy it." Seth said

Dean knew Seth was right about everything.

"You're right about everything and I'm sorry.Tell me what I can do to make it better. I'll do anything Seth just please don't leave." Dean said holding onto Seth. He doesn't want Seth to leave. He'll do literally anything at this point.

"Move in with me I can't trust you here. I don't know who's coming." Seth said and Dean was so relived.

He started kissing Seth on the lips then pulled away and started kissing his neck. That's when Seth turned his head to Brandon and worded "he's mine". Brandon's heart did break from that. Deep down he knew Dean and him would've never worked. But it still hurt. Seth gently pushed Dean off And said

"I also want you and Brandon to stop talking."

"What!" Brandon and Dean said at the same time.

"Seth don't you think that's a little unfair. I'm his sponsor we can't just cut each other off." Dean said

"He can find another one. Don't worry about him baby it's you and me." Seth said grabbing Deans hand

"You're right I'll leave." Brandon said turning to leave.

"How are you gonna get home?" Dean asked concerned

"I'll just walk it." Brandon said

"It's 8 at night. Seth let me drive him home." Dean said turning to Seth

"Why do you care about him so much?"Seth said and his blood began to boil. Brandon shouldn't mean anything

"He's like family Seth. He's not walking home at this night."

"Fine I'll order him an Uber." Seth said giving in.

Once Brandon left Dean and Seth sat their in silence. They just want everything to go back to the way everything was. The time in their life where everything was lovely.

"Seth I'm sorry for everything. I don't deserve you. I'm glad you're giving me a chance to fix everything. No one compares to you baby I promise I'm going to be here forever no matter what for you and Leo." Dean said leaning back on the couch.

" I just want everything to go to the way things were before all the drama and all breaks we had. " Seth said hugging Dean

"We need to find each other again. I think we need a vacation to ourselves after you're off from school." Dean said and Seth agreed.

"From now on we're going to dates once a week so I can show you how much I appreciate you. So get ready one soon." Dean continues and Seth just smiled. It's a new start to show the unconditional love they have for each other :)

-
This chapter was so lame in my opinion I'm super sorry for that. I just needed to get that out on the way.

Message me for any suggestions

Vote & Comment