Unconditional Love Chapter 25

Continued from last chapter -

Seth POV

"I know that the three of us being alone is awkward but I want to apologize to the both of you."  Brandon spoke out from his hospital bed.

"Seth you're my little brother I should've never went after your husband. And I should've have blame you for all those things throughout the year. I'm happy for you I really am" Brandon continued to me which touched my heart.

"And Dean I feel as if I forced you to continue our friendship cause you were worried about me to leave me. I put problems between you both cause I guess I was jealous of what you both had and I'm sorry if I ruined that." Brandon continued on and at that point I jumped on him and hugged him. It takes a lot to say your wrongs but he did it. I'm proud and I can now say I forgive him.

"Brandon don't worry we forgive you." I said smiling and we all smiled as well.

"So Dean what's rehab like?" Brandon asked

February

2 weeks after Brandon was released from the hospital he was sent to rehab far away. After that hospital visit I gained respect for him I really did. My family been good, Leo's good in school, Deans job pays good, and Dean and I still go on our weekly dates. I'm almost done with nursing and everyone in the family is healthy so it's a blessing.

I saw Dean on the couch and sat next to him resting my head on his shoulder.

"Good morning babyboy." Dean said kissing my forehead

"Morning" I said before closing my eyes

" Leo not up yet?" Dean asked shocked cause usually he would be up begging us to let him walk the dog, coco

"No maybe cause you stayed up with him till midnight." I said looking at him. I even told him not too cause it messes with his sleeping schedule.

"I'll listen to you more often baby." Dean said putting his arm around me and his other hand rested on my stomach his fingers tracing Leo's c-section.

"I know what your trying to do Dean."

"Don't you miss being pregnant?"

"I think I know why you want me pregnant so bad. I think it's cause you weren't here for my pregnancy with Leo and you regret it. You were only there for the birth and you didn't really become a part of his life till he was 2. So you want to make it up." I said using logic. (I don't think a lot of y'all know this but this is a sequel book. But you don't need to read the old ones to understand this one. If you read my old book Your Only Mine/ Love forgotten you'll remember what exactly happened)

"You're right I regret it all of it. All we did was fight and fight. I'm sorry I should've been easier on you, you were pregnant. But I know you need settled into your career. So when you're ready I am too." Dean said regretful about the past

"Im not saying yes or no right now but I'll think about it and maybe we'll have it soon. Okay but don't be upset about anything the past is in the past. We'll make it through our problems so don't worry." I said trying to keep his mind at ease. I really wouldn't mind having the baby now but the only problem is school and money. But I know when we do have the baby at the right time Dean's going to be a great dad again.

No matter what I'll always have love for Dean. I know it's been rocky but he's the one I want a forever with. I still wear the ring he proposed with everyday. Having another baby can either bring us lots of problems or bring us closer together. But one thing I don't want is an unexpected pregnancy. Cause what if he come at the worst possible timing ever what would I do? How would Leo even feel? Just as I was thinking about him he came out of his room, ran to us and climbed onto of the couch into Deans and I arms.

"Good morning can we go walk coco today?" Leo asked looking up at us. Dean and I exchanged looks before nodding to Leo

"Yayyyy thank you" he screamed and ran back to his room to change.

I sighed as I went to kitchen and turned on the stove for breakfast. I made the boys scramble eggs with toast. Since it is February and it's winter I made hot chocolate for Leo and coffee for my love. I called the boys over to eat. We ate and finished at the same time. While Dean was helping Leo put on his coat as while as putting on his own coat I was putting on the dogs coat. Yes coco has his own coat.

Once they left the house got quite and I laid against the island. I put my hand on the stomach rubbing it slowly. I decided to call my mom to ask her input on the baby situation.

Phone Rings

Mom: "Hi honey how are you?"

"I'm good everyone's home today. Also Dean went to Home Depot and buy the cabinets you wanted. Maybe later we'll stop by."

Mom: "Okay Seth calm down you're talkive and talking beyond fast. What's wrong honey?"

"Dean really wants another baby and I do too but with school I'm not so sure. I keep thinking and thinking about it I don't know what to do."

Mom: "This is a big decision and I think if you are going to agree on having the baby now you both going to need compromise. But I can't make your decision this is a topic you really need to think about and talk it over with Dean."

"You're right thank you Mom see you later."

End of phone call

I put my hand on my stomach again. I miss being pregnant. Your skin glows, your hair gets longer and healthy as well as your nails. You actually have a living human inside you moving and kicking the feeling is unreal. I shook my head to get it out my thoughts and started doing the dishes.

-
Ok ok so I'm on the plane and I just had a thought for this story. But I really don't know I think I need a readers opinion.
Message me for any suggestions
Vote and Comment