Uncondition Love chapter 18

Months past and things were good. Today was a dark cold breezy Sunday so Dean was just gonna stay home. Seth was just gonna decorate and clean the house with Leo. Today was perfect day for a day in November. Today is one of the days Seth doesn't need to study hard. School has been harder the second time around but he's going through it. Dean job hunt hasn't gotten better. No job has

called back or anything. Seth doesn't work either they both been taking money from savings to pay for bills, rent, food, etc. Dean need to find a job ASAP but today he was just gonna stay inside.

Dean POV

I woke up pretty early and I decided to call the love of my life.

*RING RING RING*

"Hey babyboo how'd you sleep?"

Seth: "I slept good but I wish I woke up in your arms. I woke up way to early and I just made Leo breakfast."

"Ugh I love hearing your voice you know that baby. But what you make Leo?"

Seth: "I made him a waffle and put birthday ice cream on top."

"That sound so delicious but not as delicious as you."

Seth:"Dean! I miss you you sure you can't come over?"

"I'm just gonna stay home today. I'll come over tomorrow or Tuesday. Okay baby"

Seth: "Okay call me later sexy."

I smiled and put the phone down. Seth and I changed for the better. We have better mindset, better goals, better everything. We're going to work this time around forever. I got up out of bed and I took an early shower. After that I plan to cook or have food delivered. I don't know I'm in the mood for pizza so I'm probably gonna have that for dinner.

Once I got out the shower I noticed that my apartment looked messy so I started cleaning everything every inch. As I was doing so the doorbell rang and I heard a few knocks. Considering I didn't order anything I was bit suspicious to see who it was. I opened the door only to see

"Brandon!" I said confused

"Heyy Deanie" Brandon said slurping on his words. I told him to come in and as he was walking he was losing his balance. He was super drunk. He ended up on the couch.

"Brandon how'd you get here?" I asked concerned

"I called Uber I didn't wanna be alone right now." Brandon said laughing at nothing.

"That's okay try and rest up." I said laying him down on his side taking off his shoes and putting a blanket on him.

I sighed as I watched his eyes close. That used to me but worse. I drink everyday just to be numb and forget everything. Seth really helped me with a lot going to rehab getting clean going to AA meetings. To be honest I haven't got to a AA meeting in about 3/4 year. Maybe I'll start again. But as of right now my focus was on Brandon.

Seth POV

Today was boring without Dean. I cleaned around the house I reorganized the bedroom closet. Leo even helped clean too he's such a good boy! I planed to decorate today but I want to do it as a family. With Dean we never celebrated Christmas together with Leo.  I want to change that. I want a forever with him I really do but if him and I break up again I don't think I would get back with him again. We can only go back to each other so much times before realizing we're not good for each other.

"Leo baby have you ever had a s'mores" I asked curious. I was suddenly craving s'mores i don't know what it was.

"No only pop tarts." Leo said in hes onsie pjs. It's been really cold lately.

"Let's go make some."  I said smiling.

Dean POV

I was done cleaning so I went to my room watching tv on low when I heard Brandon calling me. So I went and checked him out.

"Dean I can't sleep." Brandon said pouting and he look red.

"Well try sleep in my room. Come I'll help you up." I said holding Brandon up. Once I touched him he was warm. Very warm. I told him how I was going to order pizza later for us. We made our way to my bed where I layed him down. I was just about to leave when he grabbed my wrists.

"Dean I want you." Brandon said getting on his knees on the bed. And wrapping his arms around my neck.

"I want you to fuck me." He continued and changed his position. He was still wearing clothes when he got on all fours and back up himself onto my body. This made my dick hard
I compared him and Seth's body. Seth's ass was fatter but Brandon waist smaller and he had more hair on his head. I would love to pull hair back and at that point I wanted him more.

"Brandon we can't." I said and he went back to his previous position.

"Why not?" Brandon said running his hands up and down my chest.

"Your drunk and I'm back with Seth I can't do this." I said shaking my head.

"I'm fine I'm not drunk Dean. And Seth will never find out. Trust me." He said in my ear while kissing my neck and I just stood there no knowing what to do.

-
What do you guys think Dean should do?
Message me for any suggestions or anything
Vote & comment!