Unconditional Love Chapter 22

The chapter is long continued from last!

"Fuck I don't know what to do." Dean said
debating on answering. He stared at the phone. All his life he wanted Seth. Now he has Seth and Deans doing things beside Seth's back that will lose him. Dean became disappointed in himself. He needs to cut it off officially tonight.

"Just answer it. It would be worst if you didn't answer." Brandon said and Dean answered it.

*Phone Call*

Dean: "Hey my love."

Seth: "Dean where are you? It's 3 in the morning. Leo's sick he's throwing up like crazy. I need you home."

Dean:"Okay I'm on my way I'll be home soon and I'll tell you everything."

After that the phone call ended. Dean sighed he should've just stayed home. Or better yet not called Brandon. Dean started the car and explained to Brandon what's going on at home.
Once at Brandon's house that's when Dean decided to let Brandon know how he feels. Just as when Brandon was about to get out the car Dean stopped him.

"Wait can we talk?" Dean said

"Let me guess you feel bad about seeing me and we need to stop." Brandon said taking the words out of Dean's mind.

"I genuinely do care for you but I need to be there more for Seth and Leo. And I have to listen what Seth wants and if he doesn't want us to be anything I have to respect that." Dean said and it broke his heart to say that. He hates cutting off people. But this was needed.

"It's okay Dean I understand." Brandon said getting out the car.

"Just know if you ever in a serious situation just let me know. I'm here." Dean said assuring Brandon he's here. Brandon nodded closing the car door and walking into his place.

Dean drove off as fast as he could back to his house where Seth and Leo needed him. He parked in the driveway and all the lights were on. He let out a shaky breath before opening the door. He ran up the stairs peep in Leo's room and saw threw up on the floor. Dean made it to their bedroom and saw both his husband and son in the bathroom. Leo was crying and Seth was running a cold bath.

"He's has a fever of 102. Feel him he's super hot." Seth said not even looking at Dean

Dean went to Leo and put his hand on his forehead and Seth was right Leo was burning up. Leo was still crying he doesn't feel good. And he most certainly doesn't want to get into that cold bath. Dean wipes his tears and undressed Leo. He picked Leo up and placed him in the tub.

"It's just for 3 minutes baby." Seth said trying to calm Leo down. Seth played with Leo curls. Dean placed his hand on Seth's back.

"I'm going to go clean Leo's room." Dean said placing a kiss on Seth's cheek. Watching the way Seth is with their son just made Dean want more kids. Seth made Deans heart explode without even trying. The feeling that Dean has for Seth is unexplainable and unreal.

It took about 20 minutes to clean Leo's room. He took off the sheets, cleaned the floor and put new sheets on the bed. Once done Dean opened the door to his door and peeped inside. He saw Leo dressed up sleeping in the middle of the bed and Seth just watching over him. Seth walked to the door closing it slowly. Seth and Dean stood in the hallway.

"He's temperature is going down and He has a stomach virus he should be better in a few days." Seth said and Dean just nodded

"I don't know if I should stay here or go to school." Seth said debating leaning on the wall.

"Go to school I'll stay here I got it baby." Dean said placing his hands Seth waist

"Where did you go." Seth said rising his head high.

"To CVS babyboy. I couldn't sleep so I went to get lube and condoms." Dean explained telling half the truth

"I trust you Dean a lot. Don't make me regret giving us another chance." Seth said

"I won't baby give me a kiss." Dean said smiling but inside he was dying cause he knew he fucked up. But it is what it's is and he's glad he cut it off before anything serious happened.

- Weeks later

"Mom are you busy can you watch Leo? Dean and I want to go out tonight." Seth said on the phone with his mom.

Seth's mom loves her grandson so of course she agreed to have him over. Once Seth got the ok from his mom everyone got ready. Dean drove to his in-laws house to drop off Leo and the couple were on their way. The restaurant was amazing but the bond and connection between both men were outstanding. This was what they needed. Alone time to show that the bond between them was still there. And fortunately it was. They spend an hour in the restaurant. Seth got pasta while Dean got chicken pomegranate.

On the way home Seth suggested that they didn't need to pick up Leo right away. They should have the house to themselves for awhile. Once home Dean decided to play around with Seth and tickle him everywhere.

"Dean stop." Seth said laughing being backed into the wall. He was trapped. Once the laughing calm down Dean rested his hands on Seth's hips and stared into Seth's eyes. Seth put his hands around Deans neck and pulled there body's closer together.

Dean lend in and passionately kissed Seth. Seth jumped onto Dean wrapping his legs around him. Dean carried them to the bedroom laying Seth flat down. They began to remove each other's clothes. Dean placed light kisses onto Seth body which he hasn't seen in months. A huge smile came across they're face.  Seth pulled Dean into another kiss and moaned when Dean's hands moved between his legs slipping one finger inside him.  It made it hard for Seth to kiss back. Dean slowly put more in but it made Seth bite down on Deans lip.

After a few minutes of doing that Dean pulled his fingers out and they locked eyes. And automatically Seth nodded he was ready for Dean. Dean looked down and a-line himself with Seth entrance slowly pushing in.  The feeling being inside Seth made Dean say "fuck" in pleasure. Seth fingers dig deep into his back and his eyes were shut close but after a few seconds Seth body relaxed and Dean was able to move in and out.

As the pace picked up the house was filled with their skin slapping together, the headboard hitting the wall, and Seth's moaning.

"DEAN OHH IM GONNA CUM." Seth yelled out. And with that he came under Dean who didn't take long to follow. Dean pulled out but laid in Seth arms.

"I love you so much Seth."

"I love you too Dean."

After half an hour of laying in bed together. They cleaned themselves up and decided it was time to pick Leo up. They reach the house and
both got out the car and rang the bell. And guess who we saw on the other side of the door.

-
Ok this chapter was long and I'm sorry for that.
But hmm I wonder who it was maybe Brandon or something else.
Message me for any suggestions!

Vote & Comment!