Unconditional Love Chapter 28- The end!

Months later

"Dean where are you taking me?" Seth asked getting off the plane. Dean was guiding Seth every movement. Seth was finally done with this year of nursing. So Dean surprised him with a plane trip to Cancun. They just got off the plane and are on their way to some revenue that Dean rented out. Once reached Dean took off the blindfold on Seth's eyes.

"SURPRISE!" All of Seth's loved ones yelled out. Seth jumped in excitement and hugged and said hi to everyone. Dean and Seth went separate ways talking and catching up with everyone. Towards the end they found their way back and got lost in each other's eyes.

"Oh my God Dean how'd you do this?" Seth questioned smiling. Everything it quiet and everyone attention was on the couple.

"I did it for you baby cause I love you so much and I want to you to enjoy the fact that the baby is going to be okay." Dean said smiling and pausing

"But I also want you to know how much I appreciate you and I really want to spend the rest of my life with you and do things the right way this time. So..." Dean said before getting on his knees making Seth cry.

"Seth Colby Ambrose Rollins Will you remarried me?"

"YESS YESS." Seth yelled out jumping onto Dean. He gave out his hand for an incredible ring to be placed onto his finger. Seth was super happy with year of joy in his eyes.

Everyone congratulating them. Before it got too late everyone went back to the hotel. Seth's parents took Leo with them so that Dean and Seth could celebrate what a wonderful day it's been. Once the went to their room they put a 'do not disturb' sign on the door and celebrated the entire night.

Years later

Seth gave birth to a beautiful girl, Jasmine. Leo was now 6 and she was 2. The pregnancy was rough but everyone came out healthy and okay. Seth filled out his dream of becoming a nurse and had a late shift tonight. He came home and found his family sleeping on the couch. Leo on Dean's left side and Jasmine on Dean's right. He smiled at that sight after everything that happened between Dean and Seth they deserved this. A family. He places a blanket over them and smiles again knowing that he's going to spend the rest of his life with his family whom he loves unconditionally.

No matter what happened they knew they will find their way back. Cause that's what unconditional love. Simply Love without an end.

The end

-
Wow I can't believe this is it. I hope you enjoyed the book.
Check out my other books and my new one that I will update very soon!
Thank you to those who voted and comments and stayed from start to finish. Hope you see you on the new book!