Unconditonal Love Chapter 10

Brandon's POV (Yay a new POV)

I sighed as I looked over at Dean who was still sleeping. I woke up about an hour ago I made breakfast and got dressed. I wanted to see my little brother the last time we spoke I took his man...kinda...this whole situation was weird. I wrote a note to Dean telling him I'll be at Seth's. On the way there I couldn't stop thinking about what to say.

I arrived and rang the bell nervously.

"Look who it is, come in"Seth said with an attitude. I didn't blame him

"Seth look I'm sorry for the way things happened. It's just Dean has a way to get people to fall for him. I didn't -"

"It's his smile and his personality and everything about him." Seth said smiling maybe it was a mistake to get with Dean.  I see how happy Seth is when he talks about Dean. I can't be reason they end and move on to other people.

"I don't want you to hate me cause of this Seth you're my brother. You're really gonna let some guy come between us. I care about you now tell me more about this Randy guy."

- An hour later

"I better get going. I'll see you later Seth." I said leaving the house. As I was leaving a car pulled up. A man with with a bunch of tattoos came along.

"Hi you must be Randy? I'm Seth's brother." I said being polite

"Oh hey I heard about you. You're the one dating Dean the one who beat me up last night." Randy replied

"Yeah sorry about him he's just overprotective about his son." I said putting my hand on the back of my neck

"No it's fine I completely understand I was in wrong." He said smiling and for some reason I got lost in his eyes.

"So I never got your name." Randy continued on making me snap outta it 

"It's Brandon."

"Well Brandon I'll see you around." Randy said winking making me melt inside. He then went to Seth's front door. No come back I whimpered waking away. I walked back to the car and drove off.

I arrived back and Dean was in the kitchen doing dishes shirtless with headphones in. I smiled he really was husband material but I guess he just wasn't my husband. After having that talk with Seth I realize that they belong together and need to work this out. I did like Dean he was everything you'll want in a guy he was flawless.

I hugged him from be-hide making him stop what he was doing, turn off the music and turn around to me.

"How was Seth's?" He asked resting his hands on my waist

"It was good we talked and I met Randy the guy you beat up. He's a good guy he apologized actually he said how he was in the wrong."

"Wait Randy slept over?" Dean questioned removing his hands from my waist

"No as I was coming out I saw him."

"Well I should say sorry I'll call Seth later. Today is Saturday and I don't go back to work till Tuesday. I wanna go to beach unless you wanna do something else."

"Let's go." I said smiling.

As the day went by everything went great by 3 it started raining so Dean and I were forced to leave. We came back to Dean's apartment ended up in his bed with popcorn watching Netflix. I looked over to him and thought it sucks to have to let you go.

"Babe it getting time to eat dinner any specific you want" I asked once a Netflix episode ended I was running my hands up and down his chest.

"No I'm cooking tonight you already cooked breakfast. So is there anything you would like?" Dean said making me think

"Cause right now I want something" he continued

"Um what do you want." I said playing dumb before our eyes met and soon enough our lips met. He got in between my legs broke the kiss and went for my neck i moaned lowly. He then grabbed my ass and sucked on my neck harder making me moan louder we continue for a few minuets before I stopped it and pulled away.

"Just make whatever's easy and available." I said answering his questions from minutes ago.

The rest of the afternoon went as an snooze. By 7 I went to bathroom to take a shower but I stopped and look myself in the mirror.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Im leading Dean on. I need to man up and tell Dean what I'm feeling and what's going on.

I shook my head in the mirror before getting in the shower. What did I just get involved with?

Dean's POV

I knew I had to apologize to Seth and Leo. But I wanted to wait a little till all the heat went down. But once Brandon told me Randy was over and apologizing. He made my blood boil. I wanted to forget all about it so I decided to go the beach. I personally when growing up have a lot memories on the beach. My family was totally junkies. Didn't care about me at all. Both drink all the time and did drugs, fought all the time. 8 my dad died of an overdose and at 13 my mom killed herself I've been alone my whole life really but I always found comfort on the beach.

Once home we watched tv and made out a bit. It's just so different from Seth when cause I've been with him for years. I made him dinner nothing big and now he's heading in the shower.

Once I heard the shower going. I decided to call Seth.

RING RING RING the phone went

Seth's POV

Today was easy calm day Randy came over early and helped us fixed Leo's room. Leo had a few shelves broken due to Dean throwing a football to Leo and he missed. Randy helped fix it and he helped redecorate the house. Change is good. Right now Leo is in his room probably playing with his dinosaurs.

Randy laid beside me on Dean's side. I have to admit it was weird having someone else lay there. We just stared at each other before something took over me and i grabbed his face kissed him roughly. It was a heated kiss. I pulled on his shirt offering him to take it off. He broke the kiss to take it off revealing his abs my hands traveled down his chest. He began sucking on my neck about to take off my shirt but got interpreted by the phone ringing.

"Ignore it." I said but it came out more as a moan

But it just kept ringing and ringing.

"Answer it. It may be important." He said removing his lips from my neck for a sec

I reached over and answered the phone.

-
Message me for any suggestions

I wanted to add more to this chapter like the phone conversation but I decided to end it here. And woah a new POV !

Vote & comment